“Poor!” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“Poor!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was my second visit as my first my 2year old and I had put our stuff in the locker stepped one foot into the water to be told the place is being closed.......for some hygiene reason or other thankfully got a refund. On my second visit on returning from the changing area I slipped carrying my little boy no staff to be seen and I didn't get up for a moment as I really hurt myself. After getting my little boy settled and us dressed I went to search for staff whom we're all enjoying a good conversation around the desk. I asked for an antiseptic wipe (as its not the cleanest) and reported I had fallen no questions asked other than "do u want a plaster" no thanks but Im in agony! Drove home crying with pain, I returned the next day to report again as my elbow had doubled in size and was very badly bruised. I called and called and posted a letter with photos evntually speaking to some manager whom was quite rude. After nearly 5 weeks all I got was a form to make a claim. Which was unsuccessful which is fine but what isn't fine is there was not a single apology for the lack of first aid given or how my complaint was dealt with! Couple of months later still sore elbow!
Needless to say I won't be back again!

Visited July 2013

“Brilliant family fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

The time capsule has to be the best swimming baths for kids in Scotland.
With waves, several flumes, a giant bucket, rapids and much more.
Even when it is busy there still seems plenty of space.
Not the place for a quite swim but what a great day out.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Yuk!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The 'swimming pool only' side of the Time Capsule opened this week after being closed for some time. There was obvious dirt marking the bottom of the pool, the showers are far too hot and scolded me, so it was reported and the changing room smelled strongly of urine. All in all, the place left me feeling less than impressed. Would not recommend until something's done to improve this place.

Paisley, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“ice rink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

a great wee rink for youngsters to learn to ice skate on .good ice stewards who are on the ball if anyone falls.a friendly atmosphere for all to enjoy.

Airdrie, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Good water park, nice facilities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Visited with the kids recently, they always enjoy it, plenty for them to do. Some nice attractions in the fun water park for them to enjoy, especially the tornado flume ride,the large tipping bucket was another favourite. All in all a good day out, plenty of staff around, clean facilities and reasonably priced. Best to allow a couple of hours in the pool because it is impossible to persuade the kids to leave!!

Visited August 2013