There are no pictures of the hotel for a reason, it would make you change your mind about staying. The hotel is old and needs some serious upgrades, at the very least new mattresses to replace to 30+ year old mattress we were on. It is not easy to make a reservation or change a reservation due to a language barrier with the owner; he uses that to his advantage. The rooms were poorly decorated with "this and that" collection of furniture. The room I stayed in had only a bed, nothing else...it was not enjoyable to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn And Cabins
- Gateway Inn & Cabins Hotel Ashford
- Gateway Inn & Cabins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gateway Inn is located just 50ft outside park entrance to Paradise, Mount Rainier, on Hwy 7. Lodging facility range from standard motel room to log cabins. On site restaurant, food mart, gift shop, and RV parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Gateway Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.