We went to the Moat House for Sunday lunch to celebrate my birthday, and as usual we were not dissapointed.
The staff are excellent very attentive and well trained, the food is exceptional for the area,
The restaurant is quite large with a conservatory feel to one part and a beamed ceiling to the other side of the restaurant..
When we had finished our meal we took coffee by the lake outside of the half timbered potion of the building..
The hotel and restaurant is in beautiful surroundings in a quiet Staffordshire village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moat House Staffordshire, an independent, family run hotel with four coveted AA stars....a unique and very special place. The luxury Moat House Hotel boasts a canal side location in the picturesque village of Acton Trussell. It extends a warm family welcome which guarantees industry leading professionalism and service. Whether your need is for accommodation, fine dining, a wedding venue or the best in corporate hospitality, our beautiful, historical buildings provide the perfect solution. Close to junction 13 of the M6 and within a short drive of Stafford, The Moat House combines a taste of history with leading-edge facilities and unrivaled service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Moat House Acton Trussell Hotel Acton Trussell
- Moat Hotel Acton Trussell
- The Moat House Acton Trussell, UK - Staffordshire