“Morristown New Jersey” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ringgold, Georgia
“Morristown New Jersey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Excellent well maintained and safe hotel. Close to many restaruants and attractions. Staff were friendly and very professional. Laundry area was available for guests. There is a complimentary breakfast but I did not partake because I never woke up early enough to take advantage. I highly recommend anyone wanting to stay at a fine hotel to consider best western plus Morristown, NJ you will not be disappointed

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Donna M, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for staying with us and for the kind words. The next time you're here you will have to wake up earlier to join us for breakfast - the omelets are a great way to start the day.
Best Western Morristown Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Utica, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have stayed here at least 5 times. Every time I come to the area I make sure to stay at this hotel.

The staff is extremely friendly. Every and any request is too big or too small to receive immediate service. The free breakfast is great perk too. The rooms are spacious and nice, and they include everything you would expect in a nice hotel.

The hotel is a few minutes drive to the train station too, so access to the city and anywhere in jersey is very easy and convenient. It is also located in a nice, well-lit, safe neighborhood so you never have to worry about you safety or personal belongings being left in the car.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone staying in the area.

Keep up the great work guys!

Room Tip: I prefer the first floor. Other than that, not sure.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Donna M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your continued patronage and kind words!! We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.

London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Best western plus

First time I've every stayed in a best western hotel; and wasn't impressed. However you get what you pay for.

Difficult to describe but I felt this place was old, well used and a very dull atmosphere. Felt like you were in an old persons home. It actually made me sad to be there.

Check in
Nice and quick

Room
Spacious but old and had an old like smell. Furniture is old and it just doesn't feel right. Sleep quality however is good.

Breakfast
An ok selection; normal and standard. Very sub standard

Staff
Friendly as you'd expect.

For UK people its about the same levels as a travel lodge but old and used.

Overall
I wouldn't go back there as it had a very dull atmosphere. Had booked 5 nights check out early and moved to another hotel.

Yes it's a good price hotel only good if your on a business trip and need a bed to sleep and don't want anything else.

Room Tip: If you are use to 4-5 star hotel then avoid only Use this hotel as a last resort;
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us - I'm sorry we were not a right fit for you. From your profile you are clearly a world traveler who has stayed in some posh, high end facilities all over the world. I'm not sure comparing our hotel to those types of hotels is a fair comparison. Having said that, we do appreciate you pointing out that our staff service was friendly and quick; that our rooms are spacious and your sleep quality was good - these are the items that people care about the most.

I'm sorry you didn’t fully enjoy our complimentary breakfast. I would submit that we offer a great complimentary breakfast with a fresh made to order omelet station, breakfast meats, home fries - made with real potato's and a host of other items including healthy and gluten free and for those of us who love sweets - danish and muffins - after all, a smarter person than I once said - "a well-balanced diet is one of those in each hand".

colchester, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The staff was very helpful and mostly courteous. The omelet cook made the most fluffy and to order omelets, enjoyed the breakfast. The room was comfortable and clean. My only complaints would be, that the bed seemed to tilt to the left and the cleaning staff were noisy in the early morning.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thanks so much for staying with us and sharing your experience. I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast and our location. That's odd that the bed tilted to the left but we are in our quarterly process of rotating the mattresses so we'll check for that. Our housekeeping staff usually does a great job of being quiet in the early morning but we'll remind them of the importance of this - thank you for telling us about it and I apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks again for staying with us.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you want a great Hotel, this is it.It feels like a country Inn not Hotel.It was a rainy night and I needed a place to stay.Found your Hotel by accident.Stayed on 7-11-13 checked in around 11:00PM.Person at front desk Brian ? was great.When ever in N. J. will stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Donna M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
I'm glad we were able to be your port in the storm. Thanks very much for the kind words! Hopefully the next time you are here we will provide you with some better weather so you can explore all the great things that Morristown has to offer.

Jim Hecox
Best Western PLUS Morristown Inn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This Best Western was very clean and easy to get to, with plenty of parking. The staff was great - helpful and friendly. And I appreciated that there was coffee, cookies and water available in the lobby. My only complaint is the water pressure. Not enough to get the shampoo out of my hair. And what was worse is that two minutes into my shower there was no h ot water left. I mentioned it to the front desk so that they work on the problem. They were nice and seemed concerned. However - I felt that I should have received a discount on my room due to the lack of hot water.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Donna M, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for noticing our helpful and friendly service. I'm truly sorry for the water situation you encountered - that is exceptionally rare here and I can't apologize enough that this occurred during your stay. Though this is a rare occurrence we are in the process of installing all new shower heads. I'm glad you enjoyed our freshly baked cookies. We appreciate the positive feedback. Hope we can be of service again.

Wading River, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

This motel was excellent for the price. Attractive and clean. Friendly, professional staff. Free wine tasting as soon as I walked in the door. Nice surroundings. They even have free breakfast with freshly cooked omelettes. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Donna M, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words. We're glad to hear you enjoyed the wine tasting and breakfast. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best Western PLUS Morristown Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn? Share your experiences!