“Huge delicious sandwiches that make you crave mooooreeee” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 132 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Fast Food
“Huge delicious sandwiches that make you crave mooooreeee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

The fat Mikey is the best one of the old menu, only to be shadowed by a fat drunk. I love it cause it has good chipotle sauce. Bread is cooked in house, all ingredients are really fresh, and portions are super liberal. You get what you pay for. It's also a rarity in town to get a meal that large AND a drink for under ten bucks. (Half option sandwiches+drink come to 8something). Much better quality than the ever-so-cold chicken down the street or bite sized cheesy melts up the street.

I've also never had customer service like this fat place, where they actually asked me how my food tasted and cared about my suggestions.

I'm a regular at Fattys now, eating there at least once or twice a week. They're open til 3 every night, deliver, and are all around awesome.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chandler, Arizona
“Good but could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Glad to find this place still opened for a late dinner. This was my first experience with a fat sandwich. Lots of options to choose from. While I did enjoy my fat mikey, it could have been better. It was a bit dry and needed sauce or something.

• Visited February 2014