“Best in Town” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Morristown, New Jersey
“Best in Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is our "go-to" place for Chinese take-out. I prefer to eat-in because I enjoy eating Chinese food right after it's been cooked, but the atmosphere is not dining room style. You order your food, they'll put in on a tray, and you find yourself a table to sit at. So, most of the time we take-out. Definitely reheat when you get home for better flavor. The only thing I don't like from their menu is the egg roll, otherwise, I've enjoyed the steamed dumplings, hot and sour soup, chicken chow mein, roast pork lo mein, roast pork with Chinese vegetables (our family's favorite), beef szchehuan, and beef with broccoli.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Morristown, New Jersey
“THE WORST CHINESE FOOD EVER!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I ordered an egg roll, wonton soup, steamed dumplings and sesame beef. The egg roll was dry and old, the soup was stale, the dumplings were good, the sesame beef was like cardboard and to try to make cardboard taste like something they put BBQ sauce on it. Crap still tastes like crap no matter what you put on. Not to mention BBQ sauce is not part of this dish. I have eaten Chinese food at many places in New Jersey and Manhattan and I like good Chinese food and know the difference. This place should not even serve food it's that bad!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere