“A Taste of Ireland” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
New Hope, PA
“A Taste of Ireland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Nice people and friendly service make this an unpretentious place to hang out. Not too young of a crowd, which is refreshing. The bartenders are young and very helpful. The staff is well equipped for high volume and the "greeters" are very friendly. I was there for a party and it was well organized and very good. I recommend it highly.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Not What it Used to Be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I've been going to the Dublin Pub since it opened in the 1970's and it's always been a comfy place to get a good burger and relax. Apparently those days are over. Not only is the decor sans personality but the food is sub-par quality (with a smaller than usual menu.) Turning down the lights would help!

I could go on... If you want to experience what the Dublin Pub used to be like - go to Molly Malone's a few miles away in Whippany. It's the same owner but hasn't been "done over." That's where I'll be going ...

Morristown, New Jersey
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I saw mixed reviews for this place but decided to try it for myself. I had really hoped for good things but was slightly let down. I had the fish and chips which were quite flavorless. The chilli was good though, and the staff was great and super friendly. I just wish the food were a little bit more seasoned or exciting.

Visited January 2014
warren, nj
“Nothing special ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This was the second time we were here. Crowded, looked dirty and could definitely use sprucing up. One of the things that I need for a positive dining experience is a good clean atmosphere. Not fancy- but clean and updated. Missing floor tiles, dark atmosphere, old tables didn't make me want to return a third time. I'll keep looking for a bar that's casual and friendly.

Morristown, New Jersey
“good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I had potato skins. They give you four small ones and they were very tasty. My main course was I had shrimp over a salad. The shrimp were of excellent quality and the dressing it came with was delicious. All of my friends had the scrod and they loved it. Good reasonable prices. The waitress was very attentive.

• Visited December 2013