Me & my boyfriend stayed here for 10 nights from 27th June - overall we had a great time & would definitely reccommend the hotel.
We had a room with a swim up pool that was amazing - the room was a good size and the pool was beautiful! The larger pool down at the bar was also great & there are tortoises in the middle island (across the little bridge) which were really cute.
The all inclusive food was lovely & drinks were good too. The majority of staff were friendly, polite and helpful - in particular we thought Ali, Orhan & Ramazan were really great and made every effort to ensure we enjoyed our stay which was much appreciated...thank you!! The man in charge of reception was quite rude to us but apart from that it was fine.
The hotel was quiet which meant our stay was really relaxing & we made some great new friends with staff/fellow guests.
There were little things in the room which were not quite perfect when we arrived such as no clothes hangers but every day there were improvements & by the end it had everything we needed including very good air con! There is certainly still work to be done around the hotel & guests should not expect a gym or the sauna if travelling this year... but the hotel do offer transfers and a discount at a local Turkish Spa. Not all rooms are open yet & the outside of the hotel does still look quite like a building site but it really doesn't effect you much when you're staying there.
Overall we loved our stay & if you are due to stay over the summer I am ensure you will enjoy yourselves unless you go with a negative attitude because it is not exactly what you expected. A holiday is what you make of it in my opinion :)
Finally, I really think anyone leaving a negative review of the hotel without having stayed there should seriously consider removing it - it's so unfair to the staff who are working so hard to ensure their guests enjoy their trip.
Feel free to ask questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where you feel yourself in peace and tranquillity. You will enjoy sunbathing around the pool under the shining sun on a breezy plateau overlooking the village with stunning mountain view in daytime and sunset view in evening.The ideal location of this hotel provides you with the best weather you may find in this area as it leans against the forest on the skirts of Para gliders most popular mountain, this altitude makes the sunbathing here more joyful and pleasant compared to the destinations in both Fethiye and Oludeniz characterised by high humidity and scorching sun in high summer season.It is just 10 minutes drive (4 km) to the famous Oludeniz Beach at Blue Lagoon and at the same distance to Calis Beach in Fethiye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sunshine Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Holiday Hotel Ovacik
- Sunshine Holiday Fethiye
- Sunshine Holiday Resort Turkey/Ovacik