if you have booked this hotel try to get your money back or just dont go, you will wish you took my advice if you decide to ignore, here is a true review please bear in mind some of the sunshine hotel staff add coments on here.......hotel ... basic rooms you have to pay 42 pound for the air con 14 nights... you will be charged a pound a day if you use the fridge in your room, the showers only run burning hot of ice cold, the maids make your bed but dont change the sheets or sweep room....all inclusive includes 3 local spirts vodka gin rakki, white or red wine this realy does taste like vinger, larger tasts like washing up liquid thats all you get, the beers in the fridge next to bar you have to pay for...ice creams you have to pay for..crisps and snacks you have to pay for.. food in 14 nights we stayed every morning 8 till 10 am boiled eggs or fruits / dry cereal. local bread, there was no tea just the strongest coffee in a ern which you could stand your spoon up in, the birds and flys all over the food kept you entertained in the mornings, lunch 12pm till 2 pm always the left overs from previous nights dinner re heated , afternoon tea 4pm till 6pm in the two weeks we were here every day a tray of sdoge cake and a tray of cold scrambled egg dripping in oil and yes the strongest coffee you can imagine...evening meal changed on a three day rota if you can imagine the cheapest food you can buy..treble it and thats what you get..to sum up SHOCKING, entertainment theres none....the swimming pool looks nice but take a closer look.. dirty / cracked tiles / with a nice film of tanning lotion floating on top.. hotel location...30 minute round trip to nearest shop but beware up very steep hill to get back, you will need to use cabs to local town..17 lira each way, this hotel is realy out the way some cab drivers didnt no ware it was.....to SUM UP....this hotel is designed to get your hard earned cash this is not all inclusive and if you question the owner whos normaly on site as we did hes not realy bothered as he has your cash....so my advice to you is book elseware or your be sorry...
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Holiday Hotel Ovacik
- Sunshine Holiday Hotel
- Sunshine Holiday Fethiye
- Sunshine Holiday Resort Turkey/Ovacik
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where you feel yourself in peace and tranquillity. You will enjoy sunbathing around the pool under the shining sun on a breezy plateau overlooking the village with stunning mountain view in daytime and sunset view in evening.The ideal location of this hotel provides you with the best weather you may find in this area as it leans against the forest on the skirts of Para gliders most popular mountain, this altitude makes the sunbathing here more joyful and pleasant compared to the destinations in both Fethiye and Oludeniz characterised by high humidity and scorching sun in high summer season.It is just 10 minutes drive (4 km) to the famous Oludeniz Beach at Blue Lagoon and at the same distance to Calis Beach in Fethiye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Sunshine Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.