I agree with most things other people have said about this hotel, but there a few exceptions.
1, Booked to stay in the sister hotel next door,due to the owner having spare rooms in the Bonjour he closed the Ida hotel. We had no advanced notification of this.
2. The rooms are small (404) ie wardrobe, 2ft gap then 1x single bed, then a small bedside cabinet, then 1x single bed then less than a foot to the balcony window.
3.The views are restricted due to the hotels side by side, it is possible to look across to the other hotels balcony. On the bottom floor of the Ida there are two rooms/balconies that restaurant customers walk past to use the toilets.
4. We ate mainly in the Ida as we liked the staff,but both hotels share the same kitchen.
5. There are no pool depth markings around the pool.
6. On settling our bill there was none of the usual Turkish thank you from the owner that we have had in our other visits to Turkey.
7. Finally,as other people have already said, the food,cleanliness,location were very good.
8. We would not use this hotel again due to the size of the rooms and the friendliness of the owner even though the food,staff, cleanliness of hotel were very good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hotel Bonjour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonjour Hotel Icmeler