Together with my husband we have returned from our one week break in hotel and we still keep talking about how great everything was. Our check in was very smooth, despite the fact that we have arrived at 5am. Room was big enough, very clean with air con, serviced daily. It was not spectacular but very comfortable and clean.
Food was great. I really cannot understand why somebody would complaint about it. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight soup. Also fresh pizza, burgers and pasta available till 4pm. Loads of choices for both meat eaters and vegetarians. Waiters were great! It does not matter some could not speak any English, they still made great effort and looked after us, I must especially mention Matin, who night after night looked after us so well! And it did not matter that there was language barrier, he would remember what we drink and always wait for us with glasses full and big smile.
There are two swimming pools, water slides and kid's club. Also a private beach with great views where we have been sunbathing every day. Sea is warm and so clean and the fact that it is a stone beach was no bother at all.
There were fridges packed with bottle waters on every corner, which was great as at some days it was over 40 Celsius degrees.
And drinks....plenty of them and served very strong:)
Overall it was fantastic holidays. The hotel is great and personally we have found it perfect. We have already decided to book again next year and take our little boy with us as it looks like the hotel has managed to cater well for both families with children and couples. Well done!
P.S. Matin deserves a big pay rise;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE BEST HOLIDAY, FEELING GOOD. What do you expect from a good holiday? Let us guess: To balance your mind and body, both feeling and looking good. In Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace it is our primary mission to make these happen. When you step into the untouched nature, spread all through with pine scent, of Marmaris Icmeler, you will realize that you are full of life energy. We are waiting for you to relieve the tiredness you feel for a long time within a comfortable world. ACCOMODATION ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace Hotel Icmeler
- Grand Yazici Hotel Marmaris Palace
- Grand Yazici Icmeler
- Marmaris Palace