“Very Good Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Home Bar & Restaurant

Home Bar & Restaurant
Across from Waterfall/Venus Bar and next to Richard's Place, Icmeler 48720, Turkey
Website
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
South Shields, United Kingdom
“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

A little bit spicy for me though, but very reasonable prices and a friendly atmosphere. Staff and Chef are very friendly, booking is not always necessary, but the restaurant does get quite full quickly and is only small. So if you want a table guaranteed, then my advice is to book.

Visited September 2012

Milton Keynes
“Best meal in icmeler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Home restaurant serves great food & provides excellent customer service at good prices. Very warm welcome from Umit & Ali. We visited Home three times in our 2 week stay & the food was excellent every time and they were the best meals of the holiday.

Handforth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We have been to Icmeler 3 times over the last 13months and have avoided eating here because the menu outside didn't seem inspiring - in fact I couldn't understand why it was rated so high in the restaurant charts.

Anyway we passed again this time and I asked the owner if this was the only food they served WELL apparently it isn't and I was shown the evening menu, Now i know why this place is popular, there were so many different Turkish dishes we hadn't tried before. I told the owner we would be back that evening too try the food, when we arrived I was disappointed to see most of the tables were reserved, the owner spotted me and showed me too one of the reserved tables (very impressed with that). We had a fantastic beef and baby onion dish (a bit like stifado) that was served from a large metal skillet.

This was the only restarant I saw people being turned away from in the 7 days we ate out, in fact he told a part of 6 they would have to come back in about 2 hours as he was full to capacity.

Next time I'm in Icmeler in 2013 I'll definitely eat here again,

Don't be fooled by the menu outside this place is a hidden gem.

Salford, United Kingdom
“Good Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Tasteful decor plus excellent menu / food.
just off the beaten track and no hassle to get you to go in and eat there, Staff were very friendly and the food was cooked to perfection. Would def eat there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Eccles, United Kingdom
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

had great times in this bar all staff very helpfull specialy chef and barman spent most ov are holiday in home, food fantastic everything about the place is brill cant wait to visit again.