I cannot recommend this hotel enough, we paid for a double room with a pool view and this is exactly what we got. The room was large, clean and had good storage for my vast wardrobe of clothes I always take away with me. The view around the hotel of the mountains was breath taking, a really lovely location. Breakfast was great with plenty of choice, and there was no bowl of egg mix for birds to poo in as others as stated. The eggs used for omletes etc where all cracked infront of you straight into the pan!! Dinner again was great plenty of choice every evening. Pool area was great with plenty of sunbeds and parasols. Staff were fantastic and always around for you to order and drinks and to collect empties. Special thanks to Liz for always looking after us, and we know you have nicknames for all the guest so you can remember who's bill is who's!! (she never would tell me mine, apparently my partners was handsome though!!). I must also comment on the Champayne Restuarant opposite the hotel. The best steak we have ever tasted (we ate their four times because of the excellent service and food). Icmeler is a beautiful place I would recommend that everyone should visit.
- Also Known As:
- Mersoy Bellavista Hotel Icmeler
- Mersoy Bellavista Hotel
- Mersoy Bellavista Icmeler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Mersoy Bellavista Hotel is an adults-only hotel offering everything needed for a tranquil holiday full of relaxation, live music at occasional days and spa facilities. Bellavista is only 150m from Içmeler beach. Only 50m from the nearest bars, restaurants and shops.Hotel offers Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and restaurant area. Accommodation:Standard rooms(2-3 people) have a queen size bed and extra bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safety deposit box* (payable locally), hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.Suites (2-3 people) have a king bed and separate lounge with double sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safety depositbox*, hairdryer, bathroom with whirlpool bath and balcony.Pool view rooms with the same facilities as standard rooms with balcony and pool view suites with the same facilities as suites with theaddition of themed furnishings are also available.Please note this hotel will not accept guests under the age of 16ALL INCLUSIVE CONCEPT:Food: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; snacks served at selected times between meals; afternoon tea and coffee including biscuits.Drinks: An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands) served from 10:00- 23:00EntertainmentOccasional evening entertainment including live music and shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Mersoy Bellavista Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.