“great service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
welsh in san francisco
“great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

this restaurant is more expensive than some of the others you need to go upstairs to the roof top to eat the atmosphere is wonderful, the food is so fresh and tasty i cannot fault it.

We went late after a show and they were closing, we went to leave but they insisted we stay and they cooked us a wonderful meal. A very special restaurant.

• Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
“Really nice chinese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Really nice Chinese food, as good as my favourite Chinese in Liverpool and Manchester china towns, don't be conned to go into one of the poor buffet Chinese on the way to this one, its in the middle of the strip, upstairs, can't miss it, this is a menu service not buffy, bit more expensive but reasonable to other restaurants in the town, I always have at least one visit per holiday in hisaronu

Leighton Buzzard
“Reasonable Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Well OK, mostly good food but some dishes are a bit bland but they are open weekends in winter. I love deep fried icecream but not when it tastes of Sweet and sour pork
batter! The Phoenix down the road is very nice and to be prefferred

Visited October 2012
Odense, Denmark
“Jealous Competition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Hi guys, its Hasan, I hav been working for this restaurant for seven years. Our restaurant only serves the best meat from local farmers. I give you this review as a person who not only works here, but eats here most days.

Our competition clearly are afraid of our reputation as you can see they have written bad reviews here. We are a small town, with lots of restaurants, we are proud of our service and our food standards. We all work hard, from me on the door, the two chinese chefs in the kitchen and the waitors that serve you to ensure you enjoy our food and your evening with us. The food is so good, especially the sizzling beef, any time you want to come I will always share it with you.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Shanghai blues the best in hisaronu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

This year was our ninth visit to turkey we just love hisaronu we base ourselves in the liberty easy access to the town centre. What can I say.first I read some of the reviews which to me some people dont know a good restaurant when they see one.I have always used the shanghai blues its the best chinese restaurant in hisaronu the food is excellent can not fault it the chicken mushroom soap starter is gorgeous along with spring rolls and sweet sour sauce and the mains I have had many crispy aromatic duck sizzling beef and chicken,perfect along with special fried rice all wonderful and always hot I have never had a bad meal here I always send guests from our hotel and they come back saying its gorgeous and definitely go back.I will always go as I no its the best and I've eaten in many chinese restaurants this is up there with the best of them.
see you this year sept...vip ben sandra