“Wonderful Lamb Shank” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pizza Pepino

Pizza Pepino
Hisaronu Mahallesi Cumhuriyet Caddesi Kaya Yolu Uzeri No 47, Hisaronu 48380, Turkey
0252 616 7379
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 73 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
beccles
“Wonderful Lamb Shank”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Faux ancient arches & hanging foliage. The lamb shank & accompanying vegetables with thick gravy well-presented was exquisite. Sebastian & other staff were so friendly & efficient. My wife & I were very impressed.,

• Visited June 2013

Southampton, United Kingdom
“16 years of good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I love the menu here. In the 16 years I have been eating here I can quite honestly say I have never had a bad meal. They do a range of fantastic dishes both English and Turkish but I have to have at least one of their Pizzas when i'm there. They are to die for!

Visited May 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing - Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at this restaurant 3 times so far during our 10 night stay and plan to do so again. Our original aim was to try different places whilst away and we have tried but can't seem to stay away from Pepino's! The service is the best we have encountered so far in Turkey, the staff are very friendly and welcoming without being overbearing. I cannot believe this restaurant is not rated higher, we tried the Palm Tree which is the number 1 restaurant in Hisaronu but we feel Pepino's is better by far. They do not try and drag you in from the street, which was a big plus for us. After each meal we were offered a complimentary tea/coffee and were told by the waiter that he made the best coffee in Turkey and he does! It's the best coffee we have tried in Turkey. Don't miss out on this restaurant it's fantastic set just off of the busy road, beautifully presented, exceptional quality food, excellent value for money, 5* service and truly wonderful staff!

• Visited May 2013
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT VALUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Eaten most lunchtime.Very good value and very good food.never eaten there at night so can not comment on evening menu. I like to eat in peaceful places and this is my kind of place. Staff friendly but they are nearly everywhere.

• Visited May 2013
Wigan
“Good value Italian cuisine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Now situated at the edge of the village, this restaurant is well worth hunting out.
Very friendly and accommodating staff..
Recommend the lasagne wholeheartedly.
Also excellent value.