We have stayed at this Hotel many times and have had many happy holidays but this last visit was a BIG LET DOWN. We had no water for 24 hours, then no hot water for 12 hours. The rooms have gone very tired and were very poorly cleaned. The pool Bar only opened on a Sat and Sun, no life guard (only Sat and Sun). The Hotel only came to life on a week-end. Our visit was in June so I thought this 5 star hotel should be fully open every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denia Marriott La Sella Golf Resort & Spa offers 5 star luxury comfort in a quiet environment and surrounded by Mediterranean nature adjacent to the Montgó Natural Park and at only a few minutes driving distance from Denia or Javea (Costa Blanca /Province Alicante).The Denia Marriott Hotel la Sella has 178 comfortable guest rooms and 8 Junior Suites with a tasteful classic design, warm colours and Mediterranean elements. The bathrooms with marble floor have a bathtub/shower combination, towel heater, hair dryer, magnifying mirror and bidet. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, telephone, air conditioning, in room safe, minibar (a la carte on demand), iron and ironing board, work desk and wifi for free. The hotel includes two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Splendia, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Hotel Denia
- Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Resort And Spa
- Marriott Denia La Sella Hotel
- Denia Marriott