“Fantastic food and prices and great service and set menus” 5 of 5 stars

Ni Hao
Calle Boticari | Parcela 17, El Verger, Denia, Spain
Improve this listing
Ranked #200 of 296 Restaurants in Denia
Description: Newly opened in the village of Els Poblets, just north of Denia.
Description: Newly opened in the village of Els Poblets, just north of Denia.
Norfolk
“Fantastic food and prices and great service and set menus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

Hello
I go here every year when visiting Denia as it is within walking distance of where I stay. The food is simply wonderful. They do seperate dishes and great value set meals. The restaurant is large and comfy and has air con. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The drinks are very reasonable and the House Wine is pretty good tasting and great value. Our first meal here was a take out on our first night we arrived. We were so happy to see a new restaurant had opened up right near us as we normally had to drive almost into Denia.

As we really enjoyed our take out we had a meal in the place a few nights later. We went for a set menu to get a taste of several different dishes. I remember getting a starter of fantastic pancake rolls with sweet and sour sauce which was heavenly. We then had rice with several meat dishes which were all very tasty. I remember my favs being Sate Chicken and this divine pork dish in a honey glazed type sauce. It was amazing, the dishes seemed to keep coming. We had a bottle of house Rose to help wash down the delicious food.

Then there was a dessert which I passed on as I was so full, then coffee. The meal was only something like 13 Euros each, which included the wine. It was one of the nicest Chinese meals I have ever eaten. We have since been back about 8 times. The food is so tasty and good value. They do a set menu , a starter, a main of one rice and one meat and dessert or coffee for 4.50 Euro a person and we always have this on our last day on holiday. It is so tasty and such great value.
We also are always given a nice liquor , Melon one or Apple after our meal which is a nice touch.
I love this place, great quality food at such great value, take out or eat in. You can sit outside too. Always go here 2-3 times during my hol of 7 nights. The crispy pork in a honey glazed sauce is my fav thing by far.I could eat it forever. I love the huge choice on the menu. They do a fab selection of different set meals starting from 4 Euro a head right upto 15-20 a head which includes wine . Cannot fault anything about it. 10 out of 10.
A must try if you are staying in or near Denia. Going here for me makes my holiday complete. It is a must.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere