“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 16 Activities in Denia
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Company specializing in active tourism and of adventure. We do tours guided excursions in Quads- Kayaks- Snorkeling- Mountain bike- Buggys - Trekking , and rent scooter. open all the year
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

Had a great time, the leader was very patience with us considering it was our first time on quad bike.
If you want a bit of an adventure head to fun & quads.
We will be back tomorrow for our jet ski tour.

“Very disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My Husband and I are very disappointes. Being in Javea on our honeymoon we thaught that it would be fun to do a quad Tour and kajak after. So we booked a Tour on sunday 5pm. On sunday at 4:35 when we were on our way to the tour, a lady called and told us that the tour could not take place because the guide got sick. Well....25 minutes before the beginning of the tour wasn't very nice. But the Lady said that we could go on another tour at 11am the next day. Then the next da we arrived two minutes before 11 and no one is there. Then a random guy that bareley spokoke any english appeared. He seemed a bit surprised that we were there for a quad Tour and told us to wait. We waited for about 5-10 minutes while he was on his phone. Then he turned to us and said that the guide is sick. (Well...yesterday the guide was sick already.) Then he told us that we can have a tour in the evening..well thank you Sir for the well planned Tour.

Schagen, The Netherlands
“jetski ride + cave excursion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Our experience was very good with fun & quads we did a 2 hour jet ski ride 1 hour up to the cave than seeing the cave where they have in certain times dolphins swimming, we were not that lucky to see that but for sure you can see them there, it’s beautiful if I was a dolphin I certainly will also go there ;)! "

The tour guide was very friendly and cooperating.

We had lots of waves and make some jumps, the jet ski was easy to operate also for very beginners. I would like to do some moves but there was no time for it that was a pity.

On the end of the trip I forget to bring my camera with me, I left it in the waterproof bucket which they provide to bring your own camera. I discovered it when we were drinking some nice beer at the terrace somewhere in Denia so I went back to the office but it was closed yeah that’s the disadvantage of the Spanish siesta :). But I tried to call them to explain my problem and they picked it up for me they had to come from far to help me I was very happy with that because the next day we had to go back!

Thank you Fun & Quads for the nice trip and support after!!

Marijn & Cathy (from the “Netherlands”)

Visited October 2013
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Javea jet-ski (2 hour)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

In a word, brilliant.

Jonny, the rep & tour leader, was friendly and spoke English very well (our Spanish is very limited!).

He offered us a 2 hour adventure (normally €180) for the price of 1 hour (€120). Great start!

The price was for two adults sharing a very well-maintained (new?) Yamaha jet-ski. After a very short introduction to the controls and safety we departed the harbour in Javea and headed out to sea.

We were supposed to meet up with a group from Denia but they were late so Jonny assured us that the waiting time would be added on so we got our full two hours. Which we did, and more...

Caves, waves, speed and fun. Awesome, as we'd never tried jet-skiing before.

The views of the sea cliffs and caves was excellent. As a geologist I was thrilled to see such detailed Cretaceous strata up close :)

After we'd finished our trip we were offered unrestricted access to their sea canoe for the rest of the day, should we wish to potter out again.

Best £50 either of us had spent so far.

Highly recommend the Javea outlet of this company. Friendly, efficient and fun.

Highly recommend!

Visited June 2013
Kongsberg, Buskerud, Norway
“Good scooter guide, but the paper work sucked”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

It was hard too talk with them over the telephone, but if you do everything right, then its ok, but they suck in english, so be carefule.

The guide on th toure, was actually good. He did one thing i disagree with, and this too have the people on a line instead of on the sides.

hate the cops in altea, and water scooter guys in between denia and altea is not nice guys....

Visited July 2012