“Great service,” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Camp Verde
Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
“Great service,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Wow, the desk clerk was incredible, going above and beyond what you'd expect. She gave us an excellent map of restaurants in the area, a welcome phone call after we arrived, etc. really great first impression! The room was nice and clean, good,size, with everything we needed. Nothing bad to say about this place, which was a last minute booking for $60/night

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Richard R, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thanks so much for your recent comment regarding, we always strive to make each guest feel special. Thank you so much for staying and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Macungie, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Room was cleaned every day, fresh towels and toiletries everyday, and extra when requested. Breakfast even included hot items and the woman that ran the breakfast kept everything filled and clean. This was my base camp for a destination wedding of my cousin in Sedona, AZ. Not a far drive to Sedona, very scenic, saved money on hotel here vs Sedona ($$$). Last day we were supposed to stay here, however my father was down in Phoenix taking a relative from the wedding to the airport for her flight (we are all from east coast) and he developed an ulcer in his mouth and felt ill. I called Comfort Inn in Campe Verde and they gave me extended time to get back to the hotel and check out, and gave me no hassles cancelling my last night with them (even though it cost them money) so I could leave their hotel and meet my dad in Phoenix, get him some medical care, and stay in a Phoenix hotel for the last night prior to the flight back to the east coast. Thank you Jolene Moya, Asst. Gen. Mngr. for understanding my situation and not giving me any hassles about a refund for the last night.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Richard R, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you so much for your recent comment regarding your stay at the Camp Verde Comfort Inn, we do our best to help every guest in every situation. We are so happy we were able to help you in your emergency situation. I appreciate knowing that my staff is always available to help when needed. On behalf of Jolene and the entire staff, it was a pleasure.
Vacaville, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This hotel was clean, no problems there. My only problem was the mattress. Usually, at least for me, comfortable mattresses are something I have been able to count on. My room had two beds. So, the first night, I slpt on a very hard, worn out mattress. So, on the second night, I slept on the other one, very same. Very worn out. Both even sagged in the middle. I mentioned it to the clerk, so hopefully that will fix it, and that the other rooms at this facility are better. I would not stay here again, or recommend it due to the mattress. Its a big deal to me. I spent very little time in the room, so tired at end of day. Need a decent mattress. At another comfort Inn now, very comfortable. So I know this is not company wide.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We came to Camp Verde again for another family function and decided to try the Comfort Inn after our last disaster at the Territorial Inn (that place needs some help). I was a little leery at first due to some negative reviews about the place, however, we found those bad reviews to be without merit. When we checked in we found the staff to be extremely nice and they offered fresh baked cookies. We noted there was coffee, tea and iced water available in the lobby and the Inn appeared to be very clean. We entered our ground floor room which had a coffee maker, tiny fridge and microwave. The room was a typical Comfort Inn room; very basic but clean, comfortable and quiet.

We were in the room about ½ hour and the phone rang. It was the Jessica at the front desk asking if everything was okay and if we needed anything. That was quite nice and appreciated! The free breakfast consisted of eggs, sausage, gravy, bagels, cereal, etc, etc. Again, a very basic filling breakfast, but if you don’t like it, you can go to Denny’s across the street or to one of the fast food places next to the Inn.

Our other family members also stayed here at the Inn and also felt the same way. We would not hesitate to recommend this Comfort Inn if your visiting Camp Verde or passing through.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the ground floor room near the front desk
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Roseville, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights while visiting Sedona and Jerome. The staff (Julia) was friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and very basic (no microwave or fridge). Out of my 10 night vacation, the bed at this hotel provided the least comfort. Easy on and off the highway. Ok budgeted hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
San Tan Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

The staff at this location is very accomodating. I have been pleasantly surprised at the level of genuine care they give to the guests. This location is very convenient to the freeway and convenient to "Out Of Africa" animal park.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Show Low, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I rented several rooms for friends at this Days Inn while on a tour of north central Arizona. We checked in late and no issues in checking in. The young woman at the front desk was very accommodating and sweet. The rooms were clean, smelled clean and I noted no issues other than the plumbing in the tub/shower was VERY loose and wobbly. That might cause a problem down the road but did not affect the performance of the shower.

I do have problems with in wall/window air conditioners/heaters in that they are always noisy and this one was. When off, the room was very quiet. No highway noise. Just that darn AC unit. Hate them!

The breakfast in the morning was decent, an egg product that looks like a perfect cheese omelet, sausage gravy, biscuits, cereal, waffles and etceteras. Mediocre at best, but breakfast.

Checking out was pleasant and both women at the front desk were happy and pleasant.

I will use this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!