“An Old Favorite Place” 4 of 5 stars

Description: 928.567.0351
Sedona, Arizona
“An Old Favorite Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

One of the original "family" restaurants in Sedona, I have been there many times. Great views, good food, and for an Italian restaurant it has the best deep-dish apple pie I've ever had. Atmosphere is great!

Visited May 2011

Camp Verde, Arizona
“Love the changes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

my husband and I have been dining at the hideaway restaurant for a long time. before we liked the restaurant, but now we love it. if your in town you should definetly check out the new changes. I love the new salad bar. keep up the good work Hideaway

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix
“Slow Service, food not that great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

We were in town to go see Out Of Africa and decided to stop here for breakfast. After placing our order, it took close to 30 minutes for the waitress to come back and tell me that they could not complete my order because the breakfast gravy was burned. Granted, they at least let me know about it, rather than serving it to me and then letting me find out. The issue is it was only 8 Am and there was no reason for gravy to b burned at that time.

After selecting something else, it took another 15 minutes for me to get the rest of my order. They brought out my companions order ahead of mine and she was eating 10 minutes before me. Then when my omelet did arrive, the onions were burned.

• Visited January 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Arizona
“A Nice "Local Place"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

The service was good. The food was good but not great. My wife had chicken fried steak that was quite tasty. My biscuit and gravy was good but not great the egg was cooked perfectly as was the bacon. Not too bad a place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere