“Nice clean room in a quiet location.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Nice clean room in a quiet location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Was a but skeptical due to other reviews but found it was better than I expected. Front desk staff was pleasant. Asked for a small extension of time and was granted. Room was clean bed was comfortable. It's in a location that's a little off by itself which I loved as it was quiet and easy to access. The breakfast lady was the only negative. She appeared to not be in a good mood as she was working as though she really didn't want to be there. Had to ask for milk because none was sitting out. She just said, of course. Just not a friendly person but then again could just have been having a bad day. Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bonita Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We recently stayed at this fine motel. It was our first stay at a "Sleep Inn" and were a bit hesitant. At check in that was all relieved as the hotel was spotless and the clerk was very helpful. The breakfast in the morning did not disappoint either.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Farmington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is a nice hotel, but breakfast left a lot to be desired. The breakfast attendant on April 11 bordered on being surly. In addition, the quantity of food was poor. We had the impression that they were holding back on the food quantity, waiting for the patron to ask about something and then bringing it out. To me, this is a poor way to operate a hotel, especially with some much competition nearby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Oswego, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

After reading the other reviews once we had already checked it we were a little nervous. The room proved to be clean and bug free. We stayed in room 108. The breakfast was the standard fare. It is convieient to a good number of restaurants. Based on our stay here we would stop here on our next trip by.

• Stayed April 2013
Mount Airy, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed in sleep inn. it was nice but there were no bath in the rooms. staff is very nice and willing to help. Very close to mall and shopping. This hotel is not good for family. Rooms nice but very not nothing to do for the kids to do.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

While staying in the hotel I encountered bed bugs in room 211. While lying in the bed watching tv I realized something was biting me. When I pulled back the covers the bed was infested with bed bugs. I called the front desk to report. The agent will came to room with new keys to 107. I took pictures of the bugs in 211 as they were crawling all over the walls. Will took the pillow with the biggest bed bug down to his office. The hotel put my clothes in the dryer thinking this will kill anything that may have gotten in my clothes. When the jacket came back the room it was ruined. When I woke up around 5:30am I noticed there bed bugs in the bed of 107. I called the desk to report again. She apologies and stated that she will have it taken care. At this time we are waiting to hear back from the hotel. Our colleagues in room 209 also reported bed bugs. He woke up to find blood spots on this pillow and bite marks on his body. I inform the hotel staff that the hotel maybe infested.

• Stayed January 2013
Parkville, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I picked this hotel because it was close proximity to the new year's party I was going to. Check-in was very friendly and went fine, the room seemed clean and was spacious enough for one overnight. However, the evening after my return home, I started developing itchy bumps on my arms and feet. It looked to me to be bed bugs. I called the front desk of the hotel to let them know, and the girl I spoke to didn't seem to care. All she said was "did you report it when you checked out?" Well, no, for two reasons: 1) they hadn't started coming up yet. 2) there was no one at the front desk when I left. No apologies or concern. The exterminator came to my house to see if I'd brought any bugs home with me, and thinks it may have been fleas or dust mites, not bed bugs. While that's a relief, I still have itchy bites all over my arms and didn't get an apology.

Room Tip: check for bugs before you sleep