“Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I've stayed in this Sleep Inn before and as my daughter will be attending a local college in the fall, I expect I'll be staying here a lot more in the next four years. Sleep Inn's are a step below Comfort Inn/Suites in amenities. That being said, this one is very nice. The room and common areas are very clean, good mattress & pillows, and the showers are great. The front desk staff and the breakfast lady are professional and friendly. The only issue I have is that the eggs at breakfast are so-so. Other than that, it's a great place to stay at a reasonable price of $80. The area has lots of restaurants to choose from, and downtown Frederick (about 4 miles away) has some great restaurants.

Room Tip: Stay on upper floor. The some of the rooms on the first floor are right next to meeting rooms that...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Upstate, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

the hotel was easy to find with the address in my GPS, clean and comfortable. Free Breakfast was a little light but it was free. Lots of close by places for Dinner and to grab a quick breakfast on the go which is what we chose to do.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

My future hubby and I stayed here on Memorial Day Weekend for a friend's wedding. We spent very little time in the room. The room was small and the bathroom was small,but everything was very clean and the staff was helpful. The king size bed was comfortable. It was not expensive and I feel we got our moneys worth. The only suggestion I would really have is to try and include more variety for breakfast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

My husband I made a quick trip to the Frederick area June 8-June 9. Having previously stayed at the Sleep Inn, we stayed again and were just as satisfied as we had been before. We had a king-size bed: linens were clean and bed comfortable. The room was spotless. I really enjoyed the very quiet in-wall air conditioner unit (some hotels are sooo noisey!). We recommend this Sleep Inn and will return. One small negative: the breakfast selections are not impressive; however, the Double TT diner is just down the road!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
charleston, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

This was a very nice, clean place to stay. The staff was very helpful with any questions we presented to them. The room we stayed in smelled very clean, like new carpet, and the shower was the largest shower I have seen in a hotel room. I would highly recommend this for couples or family's. Fancy is not as important to me as staying at a safe, clean place with friendly staff. The cleaning staff was very prompt to clean our room to make it look as if it were the first time we were walking into it. I would highly recommend staying here. Lots of eating places within walking distance.

Room Tip: We were actually on the first floor but slept peacefully. It was very quiet for a first floor room.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

This is a very clean hotel and the front desk staff were very accommodating. Overall a nice hotel but not luxurious. They provide the absolute minimum number of towels and they are quite thin. Sheets were also quite thin. However everything was very clean which is important. The breakfast room was the smallest I have ever seen. A selection of cold cereal, bread, bagels, and pastries. And as many hard boiled eggs as you could eat. Quite good coffee and juices were available. There were apples, and oranges were brought out on request. Free wi-fi was also appreciated. The maid was banging on my door at 9 am totally ignoring my do not disturb sign though!

• Stayed May 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Not a fancy hotel by any means but it is clean and gives you a place to stay for the night. Pillows are uncomfortable though.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!