“Under Renovation!! New rooms are beautiful and CLEAN!!” 4 of 5 stars

MainStay Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7310 Executive Way, Frederick, MD 21704   |
Ranked #16 of 21 hotels in Frederick
Swartz Creek, Michigan
“Under Renovation!! New rooms are beautiful and CLEAN!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

We were traveling on business with my husband (4 kids) we were originally booked into a first floor room, we went in and decided that this hotel was NOT for us. Went to the front desk to check out (they were very kind about it), they asked us if we wanted to be moved to another room, that they had just remodeled the 3rd floor. Reluctantly my husband went to check out the room. The third floor was BEAUTIFUL and VERY CLEAN!! We LOVE our room, it's not top of the line but it's clean and updated. We have had a great stay, the continental breakfast is good, with 4 kids we found something for everyone to eat, and they have fresh coffee all day. The hotel staff is very kind and helpful. I would stay here again, if we were to stay in the renovated rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for the renovated rooms, they are all NEW, quiet and clean! I would NOT stay in the rooms that h...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

48 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011 via mobile

I had to literally live here for two weeks. The room had a good size, kitchen had pots and utensils. The room was always clean. The best customer service i have had was from Raja Thakkar. He thought before I could on how to tend to my needs. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011
Alvin, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

I am working in Frederick and have been at this hotel for over a month. The hotel grounds are clean and well kept. The housekeeping does a great job of keeping everything looking nice in my room and in the public areas. The front desk staff are always friendly and quick to greet me with a smile as I come in. They welcome my cats and are careful to not let them escape when housekeeping or maintenance comes in. I have yet to hear any noise from my neighbors. Overall, this has been a great hotel experience and if I ever get the chance to come back, I will stay here.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

My boyfriend and I stay at MainStay Suites in Frederick and we always have a great time. The gentleman at the front desk Raja is always very helpful. We actually asked for a different room so we could have on with a bath tub not just a shower and if the hotel wasn't booked Raja said he would be able to help us with changing rooms. This is the best hotel my boyfriend and I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Toronto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Went to this establishment for the "suite" in the name. Did not check Trip Advisor. Suite was not separate rooms, more like a studio. Staff pleasant. After checking in went to room and immediately found bedbug snuggled up to the light switch by the bed headboard. Immediately left and asked to have check-in canceled. Quickly done. Almost seemed like they were used to this.

Room Tip: Avoid unless you want to take a chance on bugs.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Columbia, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

This place is SO GROSS... I got an infection from using the HOT TUB... I ended up calling the Frederick County Health Department and they had to shut the HOT TUB down due to being so dirty. I really want to sue this place for giving me this infection. PLEASE DONT STAY HERE, It is the MOST DISGUSITING place ever. DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY. If your kids were in the hot tub or if you were in the HOT TUB on the week of June 19 of 2010 you need to get your self tested for trich virus. I am SERIOUS. I got it from this hot tub.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Huntington, West Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

I didn't have as bad of an experience at this hotel as other reviewers. The staff was very friendly and provided cookies and newspapers in the lobby for guests. Although my room was clean, it needed a new paint job. There were many black marks on the entrance way to the suite.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to MainStay Suites? Share your experiences!