I stayed at the Courtyard in Frederick off and on for two months while I was temporarily working in the Frederick area.
The service was excellent the entire time. If I ever had a request, it was handled immediately and with a smile. The staff at breakfast was great, day in and day out.
The hotel is an older hotel however it was recently renovated and everything is brand new. The lobby is beautiful, the gym is small (5-50lb weights, 2 treadmills, an elliptical, and a bike) but all equipment is new. The swimming pool and hot tub are indoors and relatively small but well kept. There is also a very nice area behind the hotel with a garden, fountain, fire pit, and seating.
The rooms are also very new. The ceilings are very high and makes the room feel huge.
I expected to switch hotels about halfway through my two month stay in Frederick (in order to get a change of scenery), however I knew that I would not be able to find anything better than the Courtyard. I'm very thankful to the staff for making my two months in Frederick relaxing and enjoyable, and would highly recommend the Courtyard Frederick to anyone considering a hotel in Frederick.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Frederick Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Courtyard Frederick
- Frederick Courtyard
- Frederick Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that the new state-of-the-art lobby and newly renovated sleeping rooms at our Courtyard Frederick MD hotel provides greater flexibility and choice, featuring; inviting, productive spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our hotel's new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect., which provides healthy offerings in the morning, plus dinner service with cocktails in the evenings. You'll find outdoor spaces with a Fire Pit & Pond and plenty of seating, indoor pool, plus, a well-equipped fitness center, 24-hour self-serve business center and Quick Print station. Our new rooms offer comforts of home and ample work space. Conveniently located less than 30 miles from either Baltimore or Washington, DC,near the I-70 and I-270 interchange and just minutes from Historic Downtown Frederick. Your stay at the Courtyard Frederick MD hotel is sure to be more comfortable, productive and enjoyable than ever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.