“good place for long term stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5240 Westview Dr, Frederick, MD 21701   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Georgetown, Kentucky
“good place for long term stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Room is nice and comfortable. Noise level is minimal and would not have known there were dogs in the building except for seeing them outside. Very convenient location with shopping and restaurants close. Easy on and off access to the interstate also.. Only complaint would be that I had to ask for housekeeping. Then it was discovered that I checked in on the weekend and my cleaning day was on Sunday. Housekeeping only does rooms that are vacant and not long-term on weekends.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, March 4, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for nice comments on our location and service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Newly renovated hotel with all the goodies. Very clean place. Was surprised they still allow smoking in some rooms on the top floor but once I got situated in a lower level room I never even would have known if I hadn't toured the place first and I am extremely sensitive about smoke. Room has the basics, small kitchen and everything to run that small kitchen. Nice flat panel tv. Good mattress, and separate table and desk. Decent wireless internet. Sat TV with lots of sports channels among others. Linens were a little scratchy but I am just being overly picky here.

Located across from large shopping center with movie theater and lots of dining. One exit south of large shopping mall. And just a few minutes south of a very large employer off of Monacacy Blvd.

Moved in from a much higher priced stay nearby and this place is very comparable.

STAFF STAFF STAFF, Was greeted by a very competent and friendly young lady when I arrived and everyone I met during my month long stay took very good care of me. Good staff can make up for a lot of short comings but this place seemed to get everything right and had a fantastic staff.

Bottom line, will stay here again next time I am deployed in the area and will recommend to anyone that will listen.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, December 5, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay with us has been so pleasant, comments such as yours makes our mission on great service a journey worth while. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The accommodations offered are as superior as a high priced hotel. The staff makes it as friendly to make it feel like home. The convenience of the location makes it easy to stores, shopping, malls & groceries. The kitchen is perfect. The cleaning staff is pared with the most elite hotels cutting no corners.

Room Tip: The staff makes it feel friendly and as close to home as it can be. Am so satisfied with the accomm...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Hugoton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I felt safe. Very friendly staff and manager. All my needs were met very cheerily and very efficiently.I will always stay here when in this area.The cleaning crew was grat. The front desk was awesome.

Room Tip: Choose a clean, safe place.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Juan R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, October 22, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Andover, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Easy location form 270, 70, 15. Clean comfortable rooms. Very Helpful staff, Kitchen,
Quick breakfast in the morning, coffee, muffins, fruit.
Inexpensive gym across the street(100 yards away).
Great for quick or long stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr.. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Staff is very helpful and friendly. I booked my room on the phone and check-in was very quick and accomodating. My room was cleaned thoroughly once a week and if there was anything extra needed housekeeping and the front desk provided it for our family. It is a very quiet and peaceful place to stay. A great place to stay away from home. My family and I really enjoyed the stay and will continue to use Extended Stay as our home away from home . SD

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr.. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed at the Extended Stay America in Frederick, MD, for almost 4 months. I booked my stay online and my check-in was very fast (even though there were several people checking in at once) This is one of the few hotels in the area that allow pets and didn't have restrictions on the breed or weight! The rooms were renovated and very clean, housekeeping came in once a week to throughly clean and was able to work around my schedule to be able to clean the room while I was there due to my dog. The bed was comfortable and the kitchen and bathroom were nicely sized. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful!! They helped print off directions and would lt me know all the best places to visit while I was here. The hotel itself is in a great location, very centralized to the movies, shopping & restaurants. Everyone here has really made me feel like I was part of a big family and I would defiantly recommend Extended Stay America to my family and friends!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Juan R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, October 19, 2012

Been to Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.

Address: 5240 Westview Dr, Frederick, MD 21701
Location: United States > Maryland > Frederick
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Frederick Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.