You added Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5240 Westview Dr, Frederick, MD 21701   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Hugoton
“MY STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I felt safe. Very friendly staff and manager. All my needs were met very cheerily and very efficiently.I will always stay here when in this area.The cleaning crew was grat. The front desk was awesome.

Room Tip: Choose a clean, safe place.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Juan R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, October 22, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Andover, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Easy location form 270, 70, 15. Clean comfortable rooms. Very Helpful staff, Kitchen,
Quick breakfast in the morning, coffee, muffins, fruit.
Inexpensive gym across the street(100 yards away).
Great for quick or long stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr.. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Staff is very helpful and friendly. I booked my room on the phone and check-in was very quick and accomodating. My room was cleaned thoroughly once a week and if there was anything extra needed housekeeping and the front desk provided it for our family. It is a very quiet and peaceful place to stay. A great place to stay away from home. My family and I really enjoyed the stay and will continue to use Extended Stay as our home away from home . SD

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr.. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed at the Extended Stay America in Frederick, MD, for almost 4 months. I booked my stay online and my check-in was very fast (even though there were several people checking in at once) This is one of the few hotels in the area that allow pets and didn't have restrictions on the breed or weight! The rooms were renovated and very clean, housekeeping came in once a week to throughly clean and was able to work around my schedule to be able to clean the room while I was there due to my dog. The bed was comfortable and the kitchen and bathroom were nicely sized. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful!! They helped print off directions and would lt me know all the best places to visit while I was here. The hotel itself is in a great location, very centralized to the movies, shopping & restaurants. Everyone here has really made me feel like I was part of a big family and I would defiantly recommend Extended Stay America to my family and friends!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Juan R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay with us has been so pleasant, comments such as yours makes our mission on great service a journey worth while. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Staff friendly and helpful. Room a good size and facilities as advertised. Problems: air conditioner was extremely noisy and I mean extremely. Also blew cold draft across room such that I made a wall of pillows to shelter behind. Reported but no improvement. Also had to report squeaky bathroom door (woke partner opening this at night) and toilet backed up. These were fixed. Pans provided would be better if non stick and no pan scouters provided. If staying longer than few days suggest taking own non stick frying pan. Overall ok but could do a lot better.

Stayed September 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, September 7, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish a review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback about your time with us. I also appreciate your candid feedback regarding the maintenance issues you experienced during your stay. I will be reviewing them with my staff in order to not just fix the problems, but also to ensure they do not happen again in the future.

Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stayed at Extended Stay America in Frederick MD for a month. The room, bathroom and kitchen were large and clean. Rooms were quiet and well insulated. The bed, pillows, and linens were very comfortable.
Laundry facilities were new and clean. Checkout was a breeze.
Jennifer Thims was very gracious and helpful when I had car problems. She made phone calls and saw to it I had a ride to work.
Jennifer provided a great personal service!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, September 14, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at at our hotel, and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Jennifer. It pleases me to hear that she went above and beyond to help you, ensuring that you had a ride to work. As well, we greatly appreciate your comments about our guest rooms and the amenities we provide in them.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again.
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed at Extended Stay America, Frederick from 6/16/2012 to7/26/2012. During my stay there were renovations underway to painting, interior & exterior. Parking lot sealing, Room flooring, kitchen counters, bathroom flooring just to name a few. New Beds, Maybe. It was far more pleasureable than my last adventure! Staff attitude needed some adjustment.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near exit doors!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, August 17, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. We are working hard on improving our hotel, bettering it for valued guests like yourself. It is very rewarding to read that you noticed our efforts and had a better stay because of them.

I do want to apologize that we were not able to provide you with 100% satisfaction in terms of our guest service. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service; I promise to revisit this with them thanks to your feedback.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations in the future. Thank you again for your feedback.

Been to Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.

Address: 5240 Westview Dr, Frederick, MD 21701
Location: United States > Maryland > Frederick
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Frederick Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.