“Quiet, clean, personal service.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5240 Westview Dr, Frederick, MD 21701   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Quiet, clean, personal service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stayed at Extended Stay America in Frederick MD for a month. The room, bathroom and kitchen were large and clean. Rooms were quiet and well insulated. The bed, pillows, and linens were very comfortable.
Laundry facilities were new and clean. Checkout was a breeze.
Jennifer Thims was very gracious and helpful when I had car problems. She made phone calls and saw to it I had a ride to work.
Jennifer provided a great personal service!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, September 14, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at at our hotel, and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Jennifer. It pleases me to hear that she went above and beyond to help you, ensuring that you had a ride to work. As well, we greatly appreciate your comments about our guest rooms and the amenities we provide in them.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed at Extended Stay America, Frederick from 6/16/2012 to7/26/2012. During my stay there were renovations underway to painting, interior & exterior. Parking lot sealing, Room flooring, kitchen counters, bathroom flooring just to name a few. New Beds, Maybe. It was far more pleasureable than my last adventure! Staff attitude needed some adjustment.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near exit doors!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, August 17, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. We are working hard on improving our hotel, bettering it for valued guests like yourself. It is very rewarding to read that you noticed our efforts and had a better stay because of them.

I do want to apologize that we were not able to provide you with 100% satisfaction in terms of our guest service. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service; I promise to revisit this with them thanks to your feedback.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations in the future. Thank you again for your feedback.
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

A few months back we visited MD, while visiting friends and the DC area. This time we returned to DC to show a relative the area. We had heard of the remodeling of most ESA hotels, but the hotel looked so different we actually drove past it! The hotel looks very updated, as do most of the ESAs in my area. Inside everything is very clean, we had a late check in and Annika (sp?) did a great job checking us in, quickly and effectively. Our room was in the second floor, and the walk up was easy. (The elevator we later noticed, was also remodeled and looks great). Our room was a double bed, facing the front of the hotel.Right away, we noticed the updates in the room compared to our last stay. The kitchen area was very clean, with plates,pots,cups,and utensils all ready to be used. Along with dish rags, and a regular sized, clean fridge, and a coffee pot.There is also a microwave in the room... The water filter on the faucet was a nice surprise. The best surprise though was the bed! WOW! What a clean and comfortable bed. You could definitely tell the mattresses were new.There is a laundry room and I noticed some rooms had pet stickers on the door, so I imagine pets are welcomed. The area is very quiet, and centrally close to various restaurants, a movie theater, shops, and gas stations. The highway is fairly close and perfect for us, as we were visiting both DC and Baltimore, and Frederick is between both places although a bit of a drive from both.
As we walked down the next morning for check out, we noticed the Breakfast area set up (was this here during my last visit????). At a glance, I saw oatmeal, coffee and some muffins and fruit. Check out was just as quick as our check in, Jennifer was very nice, she quickly printed out our receipt and we were on our way.

A BIG THANK YOU to management, and all the great workers!!

Room Tip: Some things I'd like to point out are that although a great hotel, this ESA does not have a pool...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, August 1, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr.. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

williamson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Good place to stay. Renovations going on are really improving the look. Rooms are quite large and everything you need is right there. They don't provide ANY immenities such as coffee and donuts or rolls or fruit. Room does have facilities for your own snacks and a coffee maker, though. Overall, if I had to do it again, I would probably stay there.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Frederick, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Very nice hotel, very clean and friendly staff. Flat sreens tvs on on the way but they need more tv channels.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Frederick, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Good place to stay short or long term. friendly and helpful staff. rooms are comfortable have everything you need from cable tv to a kitchen. it is also close to dining, shopping, imax movie theater.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., responded to this review, April 11, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Dr. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012 via mobile

I have been here since October 6 2011.itsme tosha and logan m y son and one on the way.jennifer thims and juan rodrigues are the best they are done so much for me.every time I walk in the hotel they say something nice to me and they help me with anything I need and they are so nice about it.they are very professional and do they job will. I rember one time I was in the hospital for a weeks my mom came to the hospital to see me and she told me the staf at extendedstay was asking how I was doing every day.its not like staying at a hotel it feel lik home......jennifer and juan you are the best

• Stayed April 2011

Been to Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr.

Address: 5240 Westview Dr, Frederick, MD 21701
Location: United States > Maryland > Frederick
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Frederick Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Frederick - Westview Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.