“Very comfortable accommodations” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Marlboro, New Jersey
“Very comfortable accommodations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed here for a local wedding and tho the hotel was under construction, it was not an issue. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom had the sink/counter which was pretty small, outside the commode/shower. The shower was strong and hot...
The breakfast was standard but diverse: Oatmeal, breads, cold cereals, waffles, sausages, eggs, etc...
This hotel is in a complex of 4 Marriott hotels which is perfect for wedding parties. There were two in our hotel, alone.

Room Tip: If you're here for a wedding there are lots of places outside for people to congregate so it may...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Buffalo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Very nice place to stay!!!
Manager was very nice and the breakfast in the morning is great!
Very nice pool and workout room!
Very clean cony beds and the shower is like a power washer which is rare to find in a hotel.
We spent one there and would do so again!
Thank You to the staff great place!

• Stayed July 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Here in business for government for 4 days. Very friendly staff, clean hotel. The bedding was perfect for me... Soft bed and fluffy pillows with a very cold AC unit. Room was very clean and TV was nice. The breakfast was very good every morning and is included in room price. The Clarion across the street for not include breakfast. Highly recommended for travelers. Nice pool and exercise room as well

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Weston, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Good location. Shopping mall directly across the street and Downtown Frederick is nearby. The front desk staff was accommodating and friendly. Beds were clean and comfortable. The rooms need some updating: bathroom tiles are showing their age, rugs need replacing. I'd stay here again. Breakfast was the usual Marriott help-yourself breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Danny V, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Frederick, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Josephine,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and truly appreciate your feedback.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future. We are making improvements to our exterior entrances and will be upgrading our rooms soon! We would love for you to come back and see our new look!

If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me directly at the phone number listed below. Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

NICHOLE SULLIVAN

Operations Manager
Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick
nsullivan@plamondon-cos.com
301-631-2000
Westport, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I am usually a Hilton family hotel traveler, but thought I'd expand my experiences. I am pleased with this stay & property. Check in staff very pleasant. Pool & hot tub area nicely maintained! Room was clean as well.

• Stayed April 2014
Smithtown, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Three of us stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night during a little weekend getaway. We booked the hotel only a couple of hours before we arrived using the Marriott App. We were checked in at the front desk by Brian who was super-helpful and friendly. We made out way to our room which was on the third floor. The room was nice and had a refrigerator. The beds were very comfortable. There are many restaurants and stores nearby. The only downside was that I went to the front desk to ask for some extra towels and the woman told me they they didn't have any.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights. The staff was very friendly and greeted me every time I entered or exited. The hotel is conveniently located near several restaurants, shops, movie theater, grocery store, gas station and a mall. The hotel is also near Interstates 70 and 270. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. The elevator is extremely slow (I was happy there were only 3 floors). Half way through my shower, the hot water ran out. My key card didn't work on the first day, so I had to haul all of my stuff back to the elevator so I could go get new cards. There are a few hotel options in this area, so I will stay somewhere else next time.

Green Features: There is a card that states if you hang your towels, they won't be replaced...but they were replaced every day. Additionally, there were no recycling cans in the room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Danny V, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Frederick, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Jody,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and truly appreciate your feedback.

NICHOLE SULLIVAN

Operations Manager
Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick
nsullivan@plamondon-cos.com
301-631-2000

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Frederick? Share your experiences!