There are many good things about the Travelodge Fredrick. The hotel is convenient to US 70 and the price is right at $65 a night. If you're a smoker this is the place for you. They have smoking rooms. The building and grounds appeared to be well maintained.
The downside of this place was that it smelled of cigarette smoke, mildew, mold and dampness. We stayed in a no smoking room it still smelled of cigarette, mold and dampness. The place has a feeling of of wear. Though l have no proof, the place appeared dirty. This probably had to do with the extreme smells. The worst thing was the high noise levels coming off of US70. We felt we were in the middle of the highway. Of course we didn't sleep well.
I don't recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a good night's sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Frederick Hotel
- Travelodge Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Frederick Travelodge
- Frederick Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Frederick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four story hotel with indoor corridors. Available free car and truck parking. Located within the city of Frederick MD but easily accessible from Interstate 70. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Travelodge Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.