“Disappointed....” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
West Suffield, CT
“Disappointed....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were not there very long thankfully. This hotel is desperately in need of updating. Even the non smoking rooms smell of smoke. I seriously was concerned about the condition of the room. It appeared to be clean, but did not give me the feeling that it was at all. The sheets were so thin and worn you could see right through them. I don't feel it was worth the deal I got on Priceline.com this time.

Room Tip: I think rooms in the front of the hotel on the upper floor would be quieter. We were on the 4th floo...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Staunton, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This hotel was surprisingly nice for the price. I paid $51 for my room and had a clean room, desk, bath tub, microwave, freezer & fridge, safe, wi-fi and cable. The only cons were traffic noise (easily managed with ear plugs for sleeping) and no swimming pool - which was not an expectation, but an indulgence that I adore.

Room Tip: The elevators are slow, but I was on the 4th floor with a view of my car and liked my room a lot!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We arrive to find the front desk agent outside smoking. Parking is very limited to one side of the building. We finally got into our room and it was dirty. It was a non-smoking room that smelled of smoke and other odors. We found a pill on the floor...thank god we find it not a child. They were unsavory characters outside and in. Breakfast was basic. This hotel needs a good general manager and an owner that cares. I will never stay there again. Beware!

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Travelodge Frederick? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Frederick

Address: 20 Monocacy Blvd., Frederick, MD 21704
Location: United States > Maryland > Frederick
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Frederick 2*
Four story hotel with indoor corridors. Available free car and truck parking. Located within the city of Frederick MD but easily accessible from Interstate 70. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Frederick Hotel Frederick
Frederick Travelodge
Frederick Travel Lodge
Travel Lodge Frederick

If you own or manage Travelodge Frederick, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.