My husband and I stayed here on a recent trip to Baltimore/DC from Columbus, OH. We started our drive late and decided to stop about an hour out from Baltimore. Let me begin with you can see the Hampton Inn from I-68 and it is easily found. To turn into the hotel you have to pay close attention or you may end up in a Toyota dealership or actually coming in the out. The staff was good and teh rooms were very clean
Doesn't look like your typical Hampton Inn from the inside or outside. It is an older building and has a restuarant attached. When we arrived around 10pm Saturday night there was already a very rowdy crowd in the lobby. We headed up to our room and around 2am the hallway got very noisy with people slamming doors and shouting. This is the only downside to the hotel.
It is a decent hotel to stay at though for a night on the road. I love Hamptons, if this were a hotel with different name brand I probably would not have stayed here.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the historical town of Frederick, Maryland, the Hampton Inn Frederick hotel is the perfect place to rest after a day out on the town. Explore the cultural landmarks in the city, learn about the development of Civil War medicine, browse the local antique shops and enjoy local dining and entertainment options. As the day winds down, enjoy complimentary internet service, a free hot breakfast each morning, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.