The Hampton Inn is a typical character-free box structure, so go for the 5th floor to avoid thumps from above. Pleasant lobby area and meeting rooms. Location is very convenient to Ft. Detrick with easy access to freeways, downtown Frederick, etc. Room had refrigerator and microwave. Grocery store and fast food within walking distance. Safe residential/business area. Comfy beds, chair and desk chair. Windows don't open, so it relies on the A/C which audibly cycles on cooling. Plentiful towels, nice beds. Internet. 3-item hot breakfast plus waffler in addition to the usual continental offerings of most places.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the historical town of Frederick, Maryland, the Hampton Inn Frederick hotel is the perfect place to rest after a day out on the town. Explore the cultural landmarks in the city, learn about the development of Civil War medicine, browse the local antique shops and enjoy local dining and entertainment options. As the day winds down, enjoy complimentary internet service, a free hot breakfast each morning, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.