The Hampton Inn, Frederick, Maryland is a wonderful place to stay for one night or an extended stay.
The hotel is welcoming and will turn on the tea pot when asked, as they did for us when we arrived after 10:00 PM.
The rooms are beautiful, clean, and comfortable. My elderly Mother was traveling with me and she said the bed was better then her bed at home!
This is a pet-friendly hotel, a definite plus as I travel with one small (10#) dog.
There was a continental breakfast worth getting up for!
All totaled, I give this experience 4 thumbs up, both of mine and both of my Mothers!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the historical town of Frederick, Maryland, the Hampton Inn Frederick hotel is the perfect place to rest after a day out on the town. Explore the cultural landmarks in the city, learn about the development of Civil War medicine, browse the local antique shops and enjoy local dining and entertainment options. As the day winds down, enjoy complimentary internet service, a free hot breakfast each morning, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.