Recently attended a meeting in Frederick, Md. and stayed at the Hampton Inn along Rt 270. The hotel was very nice and typical of hampton Inn products. Staff was pleasant and hotel was clean and convienent location. It was close to restruants and the city. Our issue was the room was close to the interstate and the traffic noise was horrible. some rooms were fine but the rooms along the highway, you want to stay away from if you want a good night sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the historical town of Frederick, Maryland, the Hampton Inn Frederick hotel is the perfect place to rest after a day out on the town. Explore the cultural landmarks in the city, learn about the development of Civil War medicine, browse the local antique shops and enjoy local dining and entertainment options. As the day winds down, enjoy complimentary internet service, a free hot breakfast each morning, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.