This hotel has great location, a friendly and helpful staff, and wonderful Hampton rooms.My husband and I always try to stay at Hampton inns because of their consistency, cleanliness, good breakfast,and location. In our recent stay, my husband and I only found a few things that made our stay less than wonderful at this Hampton Inn. If you stay at this hotel, make sure you request a room at the back of the hotel, not one facing the highway. The traffic noise all night long resulted in less than restful sleep. The other draw back to this location is that there is no longer a restaurant on site. One must either drive to a restaurant or order from the Waiters on the Go service. While the selection from the service is good, the wait time(60-75 minutes) is annoying and the service fee is too much. Otherwise, it is an easy on and off the highway on the way to Washington,DC.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the historical town of Frederick, Maryland, the Hampton Inn Frederick hotel is the perfect place to rest after a day out on the town. Explore the cultural landmarks in the city, learn about the development of Civil War medicine, browse the local antique shops and enjoy local dining and entertainment options. As the day winds down, enjoy complimentary internet service, a free hot breakfast each morning, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.