We stayed here as we did antiquing in the Frederick, Hagerstown, Baltimore area. It was the perfect spot. We had a very large corner room with big windows on two walls. As with all Hampton Inns, the bed was heavenly. Our room faced the highway and it was a bit noisy, but we still slept well. The room was spotless. The breakfast area was well-staffed and very pleasant. There is a shopping mall very nearby and many restaurant choices within a five minute drive. We have only one very minor criticism: the staff at the front desk upon check-in was just a bit inattentive and seemed disorganized. There were two women behind the desk and they both seemed to struggle for an unusually long time to check in one person. But we would return to this Hampton. It was a great choice.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the historical town of Frederick, Maryland, the Hampton Inn Frederick hotel is the perfect place to rest after a day out on the town. Explore the cultural landmarks in the city, learn about the development of Civil War medicine, browse the local antique shops and enjoy local dining and entertainment options. As the day winds down, enjoy complimentary internet service, a free hot breakfast each morning, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.