Stayed here Fri-Sun on vacation. King bed was huge with five pillows and white linens. Excellent breakfast area with lots of food included in the price. There are two Hampton motels in Frederick. This is near the base. Swimming pool & exercise room open until 10pm. 3 PCs in lobby for guests to use. My only problem was with the TV. The remote for it did not work most of the time. Yet there is a nice desk in the room. I recommend this inn, although a place not too far away is about $30 cheaper. Was charged to make calls to friend who had cell with different area code. This was annoying.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the historical town of Frederick, Maryland, the Hampton Inn Frederick hotel is the perfect place to rest after a day out on the town. Explore the cultural landmarks in the city, learn about the development of Civil War medicine, browse the local antique shops and enjoy local dining and entertainment options. As the day winds down, enjoy complimentary internet service, a free hot breakfast each morning, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.