Our room faced the front entrance and I-270, but the noise proofing was outstanding. The room was clean and well maintained. Breakfast was good with lots of selection including an excellent fruit bowl, real Cheerios, bagels, waffles, eggs,etc. Coffee and tea are avaiable around the clock.
The staff was very accommodating. There were no vending machines. Bring in your own snacks before kicking back for the night. Internet was confusing. If your device fails to connect, try entering "stayconnected@hamptonInn" on the web address line.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the historical town of Frederick, Maryland, the Hampton Inn Frederick hotel is the perfect place to rest after a day out on the town. Explore the cultural landmarks in the city, learn about the development of Civil War medicine, browse the local antique shops and enjoy local dining and entertainment options. As the day winds down, enjoy complimentary internet service, a free hot breakfast each morning, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.