We stayed here for a night in September. The rooms are spacious, the air conditioning is awesome, and the staff was great. Breakfast in the morning was delicious, with make your own waffles available. On the Friday night we were here, it seemed like there was a lot of activity in the bar or club, with lots of people coming and going, but it didn't affect our ability to get a good night's sleep. A pretty good choice in this area, though I think it might be pricier than some of the other hotels in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the historical town of Frederick, Maryland, the Hampton Inn Frederick hotel is the perfect place to rest after a day out on the town. Explore the cultural landmarks in the city, learn about the development of Civil War medicine, browse the local antique shops and enjoy local dining and entertainment options. As the day winds down, enjoy complimentary internet service, a free hot breakfast each morning, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.