We stayed here one night on our way to Baltimore, knowing we'd be saving money rather than driving all the way through, and didn't expect anything too fancy. There is a bar downstairs that had a band playing when we arrived and the front desk made sure to put us on a high floor so we wouldn't be disturbed by this. However, we faced the highway and even though the window was shut, the noise was pretty loud from the cars. Sirens and trucks woke us up pretty early in the morning. The room was clean and was what we needed though. Our only other complaint was that it was very difficult to find the entrance, coming in at night. We drove up and down the main road twice before cutting through some office parking lots to get to the hotel. In the morning, we saw the small sign directing you to the hotel from the road. Overall, the hotel was average and what we expected for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel
- Hampton Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned in the historical town of Frederick, Maryland, the Hampton Inn Frederick hotel is the perfect place to rest after a day out on the town. Explore the cultural landmarks in the city, learn about the development of Civil War medicine, browse the local antique shops and enjoy local dining and entertainment options. As the day winds down, enjoy complimentary internet service, a free hot breakfast each morning, outdoor pool, fitness center, business center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.