“Enjoyed the hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Frederick Hotel & Conference Center

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Frederick Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Frederick Hotel & Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5400 Holiday Drive, I-270 @ Route 85, Frederick, MD 21703   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #14 of 21 hotels in Frederick
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Enjoyed the hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Clean room very comfy beds, microwave and fridge in room, the lounge runs like a well oiled machine with lisa and sarah serving up smiles with every drink, they helped being away working for ten days more tolerable, the front desk also very helpful and pleasant. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: 1st floor room 186
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Laura M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Frederick Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thanks so much for staying with us this past month! We are glad that our front desk and bartenders were able to take good care of you during your 10 day stay with us! We like to make our guests feel that our hotel is their "home away from home" so hopefully everyone was able to make you feel that way! We look forward to you coming back again and thank you for your positive response!

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Detroit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I was really impressed with the customer service. The woman at the desk was so pleasant and helpful. The room was very clean and the microwave and refrigerator was a plus. I would recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Laura M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Frederick Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you so much for giving your feedback on your recent stay with us! It is so refreshing to hear when our guests have great stays like you recently had at our hotel. I am glad that our front desk representative was able to assist you with your stay and it's great that all of the amenities that you were hoping for, were an added benefit; in addition to the cleanliness of your room. We hope that if you are back in the area, you will stay with us again! Thanks so much :)
limerick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been coming to Holiday Inn for almost 3 years and Lisa Henry is a great addition to your Customer service. She is very accomedating when ever I stay at Holiday Inn I make it a point to stop in the loung even if I am not dining or having a drink. The front desk staff is more than Standard too thumbs up to them all.

Room Tip: Great court yard for smoking a stoggy
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
John E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Frederick Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
I really appreciated reading your comments about Lisa and the rest of my staff! She is an exceptional employee and has demonstrated a very strong grasp of what excellent customer service means! So too are my front desk staff! I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future and please introduce yourself to me so that I may thank you personally.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for a wedding May 25-27. The first night we stayed at a less expensive hotel and was very dissatisfied. The second night we were able to get a room at the Holiday Inn which was worth the extra money!

The room was clean, the beds were comfy, a fridge/freezer was in the room! The hotel is close to the highway and mall! We were happy with our stay for the night!

• Stayed May 2013
Laura M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Frederick Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thanks so much for staying with us for the wedding weekend! Hopefully you had a wonderful time at the wedding; in addition to the nice stay you had with us! We are certainly glad that you came over with us for the second night and hope that if you are back in Frederick again, you will stay with us for all of the nights of your stay :) We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you so much for your comments!
Kansas City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

While in town for business, my employer scheduled me to stay here for two weeks. The metal bars on the vending machine as soon as I walked inside was a bit unsettling. The hallway was filthy so it was no surprise that my first floor room was outdated and NASTY. Water stains on the ceilings, dirty carpet. I ended up with a rash - bed bugs, maybe? When I advised the front desk they suggested that maybe I had brought the bed bugs with me[--] I had not traveled for work for over 5 years and my luggage was brand new - nice try Holiday Inn. Luckily my employer paid for me to switch to another nearby hotel. Not sure I would have survived another week. I would never stay here or advise anyone I knew to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
John E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Frederick Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
I am so sorry that your stay and impression of my hotel and staff was not good. We certainly want our guests to have a positive experience and it is sad that we were not able to deliver that to you on your trip. I am surprised that my front desk did not take your concerns more seriously as we are aggressive in addressing all concerns, particularly when a guest reports possible pest issues in the room. As this is very important, I would encourage you to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss this further. I have great staff and I am certain we can demonstrate better to you our committment to service.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Stay was ok.... Lisa did a wonderful job at the bar. She and Margaret were wonderful!! They make it worth the trip to have a cold one!! Well worth picking here to stay!!!!!!!!!! Lisa does a great job!!! Can't wait to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comment regarding Lisa and Margaret. They are wonderful employees who really take an interest in making our guest's stay enjoyable. We recognize our employees for their exceptional efforts and I will take pleasure in sharing your comments with them. I look forward to having you back in the future.
Cape Fear, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Go see Lisa at Casey's Restaurant. The hotel was a lil confusing at first. Ok there are 2 Holiday Inn less than a half a mile from each other. So when you go to the wrong one and still have to wait for a clean room. The Holiday Inn was Xxtra Large style spread out. The washer and dryer was nice being a dollar each. Lisa was pleasant and helpful for me to decide what to get off the menu. Thanks Lisa

Ps I wish they had Fresh Coffee in the morning

• Stayed May 2013
Laura M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Frederick Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Frederick Holiday Inn. We are glad that you were able to find us and that you were able to enjoy your stay; especially with the service provided by Lisa in Casey's Lounge! We hope that if you are back in the area that you will stay with us again! We appreciate your comments and feedback and hope that you enjoyed your weekend with us! Thanks so much.

Been to Holiday Inn Frederick Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!