“A pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Frederick to your Saves list
Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Frederick
Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Frederick
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   5579 Spectrum Drive, Frederick, MD 21703 (Formerly The Hotel Frederick)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 21 hotels in Frederick
Binghamton, New York
“A pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This a very nice Country Inn and Suites. The staff is pleasant and the breakfast is extensive and delicious. Although the hotel is located south of Frederick, it is only a short drive to the Visitors Center and downtown.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Management5579, General Manager at Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Frederick, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for your positive response! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Country Inns & Suites and value your comments.
We hope you will chose the Country Inns & Suites when returning to the area.

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Cleveland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My wife and I stayed her for one night with our young baby. They were accomodated an early check in was useful which was great with a hungry baby in need of a diaper change! The rooms were updated and very clean with all the amenities we could need for a brief stay. The room was definitely a bit cozy, especially with a crib but it was adequate. The continental breakfast was good with lots of options. staff was very friendly as well. would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Matt, thank you for staying at the Country Inns & Suites in Frederick! We value your positive comments and look forward to you and your family returning whenever you are in the area.
Have a wonderful week.
Frederick
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very nice hotel, clean rooms, quite. 40 minutes from Washington DC. Shopping and good restaurants very close by. The hotel staff was very friendly. The area is very safe and well lite. The breakfast was OK.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Management5579, General Manager at Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Frederick, responded to this review, 1 week ago
John, thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property! we appreciate your positive comments and hope you will stay with us in the future upon returning to the Fredrick area.
Thank you choosing the Country Inns & Suites!
Skokie, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Location of this hotel is corner of the mall, and close to shopping & restaurants, but away from busy street and quiet at night. Good Night sleep is good for stay. Room is clean and breakfast is decent, but room did not have fridge nor microwave. Also Free Wi-Fi was not working.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Robert, thank you for your comments on our property. I apologize for the internet service during your stay. We have fixed this problem and hope you will return in the future to find all our services in full operations. Thank you for choosing the Country Inns & Suites.
West Palm Beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had booked my room through price line and got a good rate but that is about all. I called the hotel directly and had requested a room on the first floor since their was no elevator and my husband has copd and stairs are hard for him. I was told a note would be made so we could have a room on the first floor but when we checked in our room was on the second floor, which meant once my husband got upstairs that is where he stayed, which meant that I was left to do all the running up and down the stairs. I was disappointed in the breakfast but what do you expect for free. The one plus for the hotel was that the room was clean.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Janet, I am very sorry that you had an unpleasant experience during your recent stay at the Country Inns & Suites. I value your comments and I will be speaking with my front desk staff on the handling guests with health issues to always be sure they are accommodating them on the first floor. Should you be retuning to the area in the future, our elevator will be in operation by November of 2014. I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you that our goal is to be helpful and comforting to our guests.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at another Country Inn & Suites here in New York State an had a much better experience that what I experienced in Fredrick, MD. I could not help compare the MD. hotel to the NY one. Please refer to other comments in survey. Not sure I would stay here again if I needed to return to the area.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Management5579, General Manager at Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Frederick, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Ms. Barb, I am sorry our property did not meet the expectations you have experienced in the past with Country Inns & Suites. It Is my goal that all guests received exception service and an outstanding product during their stay. I am sorry none of these were met during your stay. I will be sharing your comments with our staff to review the areas we need to improve to ensure this does not happen in the future. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and hope you will stay with us in the future when traveling to Frederick, MD.
Gretna, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location near lots of things to see outside the DC area. Location was key area in Civil War so lots of great places to visit related to the war. Breakfast was one of the best I have had at Country Inn Suites. Breakfast staff was great and very friendly. Only issue was not pool.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Management5579, General Manager at Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Frederick, responded to this review, yesterday
Rocky, I appreciate your very kind comments on our property. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay in Frederick and found our property to be a very positive experience. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff.
GM

Been to Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Frederick? Share your experiences!