Recently made a trip to Frederick "spur of the moment" due to a family emergency. The area was pretty full. We were pleased to stay at the Country Inn & Suites. Their rooms were just over $80 per night including taxes. We thought that was very affordable.
The hotel was recently converted and advertised as "under construction". Aside from some large dumpsters out back I would never have known. Our room looked very nice and the hallways and lobby/ breakfast area was very nice. We stayed at the Main Stay a few years ago when they were being renovated and most of the carpet and trim were missing. Plus there were construction curtains covering some of the hallways. But Country Inn was very nice and I would recommend a stay even during this renovation period.
The room was a little small for us. I am sure it is a nice size. But we have 3 small children and all the accessories that go along with them. So floor space was quite a premium. We would stay again if we traveled without the kids.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Frederick Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Holiday Inn Frederick
- Frederick Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story interior corridor hotel featuring rooms with two double beds or one King size bed. Hotel offers free hot breakfast, High speed wireless internet access, free parking, business center. Each room has a coffee maker, iron and ironing board and some rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. 24 coffee available. Close to local restaurants, attractions and area restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.