Not the usual Country Inn that I'm accustomed to. I understand that this hotel just converted on Feb 1st from a Holiday Inn Express. Stayed three nights recently, and all I'll say is just be patient with the conversion. No business centre, and the in room Wi-Fi didn't work for two full days, the breakfast wasn't what I've been used to when staying at a Country Inn. Thank God there was a Bob Evans right next door. My room was so so, not the usual Country Inn standards that I've enjoyed previously. But heh I'm a patient person and I know things take time. Hopefully by the time I revisit Frederick things will be a bit better. Stay tuned.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Frederick Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Holiday Inn Frederick
- Frederick Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story interior corridor hotel featuring rooms with two double beds or one King size bed. Hotel offers free hot breakfast, High speed wireless internet access, free parking, business center. Each room has a coffee maker, iron and ironing board and some rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. 24 coffee available. Close to local restaurants, attractions and area restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.