“Very nice.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 21 hotels in Frederick
Abington
“Very nice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Would stay over and over very nice place to stay, The staff very helpful and nice, House keeping was out of this world. Even had a laundry room on site which was very clean. Parking was great right outside your door a waffle house also on site,down the street was Wal-Mart,and all kinds of restaurant near by.

Room Tip: How clean the place on the outside.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
We are so very pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable. Thank you very much for your positive remarks. If there is anything at all that we can do to improve upon your next stay please let us know. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Frederick!

205 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My check in was quick and friendly, they knew exactly who I was when I pulled up to the front door... I was told the different places I could park my Flatbed Tow Truck, there was tons of room in the overflow lot.

Even though the hotel was quite busy, it was nice and quiet! The bed was comfortable, lots of hot water and great pressure... The room was clean, as was the bathroom... Check out was quick too!

The only thing I did notice... or didn't notice that is... maybe I missed it... A "NO EXIT" sign somewhere along side the main building (since there is a "surprise" DO NOT ENTER sign when you try to exit onto the main road... Since I pulled up by the restaurant with my truck and a car in tow, it would have been difficult to back around the corner, so I had no choice but to go the wrong way.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We are so very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay here and would like to take this opportunity to thank you sincerely for your review. You did not miss a "No Exit" sign as we have never had one in that location but you are absolutely right, there should be a sign there. I am having a company create one for us now and should have it installed by the end of the week. I cannot believe we had not thought of that before! The comments that guests like yourself leave are invaluable to our progress and we cannot thank you enough for your suggestion. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town. Thank you again!
Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

arrived late evening and desk clerk was friendly, curteous and helpful. even though the room was in the first floor, it was very quiet. the room was very clean, except for a few stains on the carpet. bed was clean and comfortable and bathroom was spotless. i was extremely surprised when, after settling in for abut 20 min., the phone rang. it was the front desk, asking if my room met my expectations and wanted to know if they could do anything to make my stay more comfortable. never had this happen. impressed and, the price was very affordable.

Room Tip: do not have children and did not use room service, so can't comment on this
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you very much for your glowing review! I am glad that we could exceed your expectations with a quiet nights rest and our superior staff. With our renovated rooms and new amenities we hope to offer travelers to our area the best value they can find and I am pleased that you had the opportunity to take advantage of it. Please visit us again when in a few short months we roll out our new breakfast items that include healthier options and hot foods! Thank you again and we look forward to serving you the next time you visit Frederick, MD.

Been to Days Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!