“Great nights at Days Inn in Frederick.” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Frederick
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5646 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704   |
Ranked #9 of 21 hotels in Frederick
Avon
“Great nights at Days Inn in Frederick.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The upgrades you have made make my stay even more satisfying. Your new mattresses are great. Staff is professional, friendly and courteous. Your prices are very fair.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad that you are pleased with our renovations. I would also like to take this time to thank you for your loyalty! Our staff strives to create an exceptional guest experience with every opportunity and we are grateful for your feedback. We look forward to serving you again and know that we welcome any suggestions you may have on our improvement. Thank you again and we cannot wait to see you the next time you visit Frederick!

200 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Oak Harbor, Washington, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Check-in desk is nice, but only because it was just built, rooms are old. Staff was friendly. Room was nice but smelled like it had been smoked in for years (it was a non smoking room). Heard everything outside and from the room next to me. Many people were outside smoking and drinking, some were drunk and loud. One night there were people outside my room smoking marijuana. Good rates but not a pleasant stay. I left halfway through my stay to another local hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless you absolutely need a cheap room and it is just over night, extended stay wa...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for informing us on your stay. I sincerely apologize for the noise and goings on around your room. I trust that staff would have handled your complaint immediately if they were made aware. I am very disappointed that you feel that way towards our property and hope that if you discovered a smoke smell in your room you would have made us aware so that we could immediately remedy our mistake. Again, my apologies for your experience and I hope that this does not deter you from visiting us or another Days Inn again. Thank you again for your review and please let us know if there is anything further that we can do to improve upon your visit.
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The staff was friendly and helpful. I was actually shocked at the cleanliness and modernness of the room. It's not the Hilton but its cheap and clean. I would stay here again and I'm picky, my husband was trying to save money for once and I was impressed with quality of service and updated room.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property! I am pleased to hear that we could exceed your expectations during your visit. Our staff is the very best amenity we can offer. I am truly fortunate to be surrounded by such lovely people and even more fortunate that we all work in the hospitality industry together! I am glad that we could provide an example of when cost is not everything. We very much look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit and please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to make your next stay better. Thank you again!
South Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My cousin had one room and I had another. Both were rooms with 2 double beds, refrigerator and microwave, along with coffee pot in each room. Both rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. Waffle house located right next store was very convenient. Staff was very polite and helpful. Location was excellent. The pool looked lovely. Price was very reasonable. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for reviewing us! I am pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay here and am glad that you had the chance to take advantage of so many of our amenities during your trip. Our pool was renovated this summer and I hope that you got to enjoy it. I am so sorry for your loss. We hope that you were made as comfortable as you could be and that you can visit us again under different circumstances. Thank you again and we hope to see you the next time you visit Frederick. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your next stay an even better one than the last!

Been to Days Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!