“Happy Camper” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Frederick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Bucks County PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I am basically a positive person so let me start with the Good: The rooms have modern furnishings, the beds are comfortable, there is free wifi, the rates are reasonable and the outdoor pool was fun. Now the Bad: The rooms are tiny and cramped, the bathrooms are so small there is barely room to change your mind, the AC unit is not designed for the small size of the room and -- my personal peave -- they should give you one towel for each person in the room. I should not have to call every day asking for an additional towel. The free continental breakfast was underwhelming, I have had much better at other Days Inns. Now the Ugly -- the location (next to an industrial park) was less than optimal. Other reviewers like this Days Inn but I will not stay at this one again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
I would love to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I apologize if you felt cramped in our rooms. Throughout our renovation we have been conscious of our guests concern of the space offered and I am disappointed that you felt so confined. The breakfast that we offer is soon to be overhauled as it has been a worry of our guests. I am unsure as to what industrial park you may be speaking of but it may be our truck lot, which is currently occupied by a few construction vehicles. I would also like to thank you for noticing our new amenities and services! I hope that your experience does not deter you from staying with us or another Days Inn again. Thank you again for your response and we hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

Been to Days Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Frederick

Address: 5646 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704
Location: United States > Maryland > Frederick
#1 Best Value Hotel in Frederick
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Frederick 2*
WE ARE A BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RENOVATED. WE HAVE BRAND NEW ROOMS WITH ALL THE LUXURIES AT A VERY VALUE BASED RATE!WE ARE LOCATED 30 MILES FROM WASHINGTON DC, 40 MILES FROM BALTIMORE, AND 20 MILES FROM CHARLESTOWN. WE ARE CENTRALLY LOCATED TO MANY HISTORIC BATTLEFIELDS AND ONLY 20 MILES FROM GETTYSBURG. WE HAVE A CERTIFIED TRAVEL AMBASSADOR ON PROPERTY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND INSURE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL STAY IN FREDERICK, MD.PLEASE CALL US DIRECT TO INSURE THE BEST RATES AND ROOMS. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Frederick Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Frederick, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.