“Clean, Updated, & Friendly Staff” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5646 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704   |
Special Price
20% off three night stay
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Frederick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bucks County PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I am basically a positive person so let me start with the Good: The rooms have modern furnishings, the beds are comfortable, there is free wifi, the rates are reasonable and the outdoor pool was fun. Now the Bad: The rooms are tiny and cramped, the bathrooms are so small there is barely room to change your mind, the AC unit is not designed for the small size of the room and -- my personal peave -- they should give you one towel for each person in the room. I should not have to call every day asking for an additional towel. The free continental breakfast was underwhelming, I have had much better at other Days Inns. Now the Ugly -- the location (next to an industrial park) was less than optimal. Other reviewers like this Days Inn but I will not stay at this one again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
I would love to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I apologize if you felt cramped in our rooms. Throughout our renovation we have been conscious of our guests concern of the space offered and I am disappointed that you felt so confined. The breakfast that we offer is soon to be overhauled as it has been a worry of our guests. I am unsure as to what industrial park you may be speaking of but it may be our truck lot, which is currently occupied by a few construction vehicles. I would also like to thank you for noticing our new amenities and services! I hope that your experience does not deter you from staying with us or another Days Inn again. Thank you again for your response and we hope to see you again the next time you are in town.
Ashburnham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My granddaughter and I stayed 4 days. For me the beds were nice and firm and the pillows were also firm. I have a bad back and soft beds really bother me. The staff was efficient and friendly. Our room was cleaned daily.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform us of how your stay went. We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback. All of our mattresses were recently replaced and I am so glad that you found them to be comfortable! Guests like you provide an invaluable resource for growth and because of all of the responses and suggestions made we are more capable than ever to gauge what makes for a superior experience. Thank you again and if there is anything that we can do to make your next stay here better than the last, please let us know.
Roebuck
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I enjoyed my visit at Frederick Maryland Days Inn. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. Wonderful house keeping. Beautifully clean pool. Our room fit two adults and two children nicely.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and your very kind words! We are appreciative of every chance to display our hard work and our newly renovated property. I cannot speak more highly of our staff here and I am glad that you had the chance to meet them. They are some of the friendliest and welcoming people that I have ever had the opportunity to work with. I am pleased that we could provide you with a warm and welcoming place to stay during your stopover in Frederick. Thank you again and we hope to see you the next time you are visiting!
Katy, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Going from Antiedem to Gettysburg we needed a place to stay and stopped here, not expecting much. It was clean and quiet and very comfortable and the front desk clerk was a real pleasure. We would definitly stay here again if we were headed this way. They even had breakfast, micro and fridge. Nice stay.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for reviewing us! I am so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. We try to accomodate our guests with all of the amenities they have come to look for while away from home and it is because of your feedback we are able to provide an exceptional experience. Thank you again for letting us know how we are doing and if there are any suggestions you would like to make, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Been to Days Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!