“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Frederick
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5646 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704   |
Ranked #9 of 21 hotels in Frederick

214 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ridgeley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Very pleased with my recent stay. This was a business trip and not for pleasure, so the added comfort of something as simple as extra pillows made my trip more bearable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for letting us all know about your experience here. I hope that your business trip went well and that we were able to provide a quiet environment where you could get well deserved rest before work. We look forward to having the privilege of serving you again in the future. Thank you again!
Greenlawn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Other than smoke smelling rooms and very noisy motorcycles that park outside the doors (that wake everyone up) the rooms were tidy and clean. Staff was nice. Breakfast was limited and too small an area to accommodate guests.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for letting us know how your stay was! I apologize for the noise in the parking lot. You must have been with us for Memorial Day weekend and we host quite a few members of the Rolling Thunder event that occurs annually in Washington, D.C. to honor veterans. We are incredibly honored to have them but I understand how the noise can be an inconvenience for other guests.
I appreciate your kind words concerning our staff and the cleanliness of your room, as always the employees here are one of the most impressive aspects of our property and they make everything we do possible.
We all aspire to provide an exceptional experience at a great value and I hope that we accommodated. If we can better serve you in any way please let us know. Your comments make our improvement possible. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.
Birmingham, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I flew into Dulles intending to drive to the western end of Maryland and do some sightseeing along the way. I spent one night in Frederick and the Days Inn was very competitive on price.

The front desk was nicely welcoming. I was given a room on the ground floor (i.e. first floor in the US) . The room was perfectly nice. It was typical Days Inn although I assume that it had been renovated not too long ago.

The free breakfast was OK - again typical Days Inn.

It seemed perfectly placed for local (mainly fast food) eateries and the local mall which were located over the road. Downtown Frederick was a 10 minute drive away. The Monocacy Battlefield site was a short drive away

For a night's stopover, I was pleased enough with the Days Inn Frederick. It was above-average for the chain.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
I would love to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for choosing us during your brief visit to Frederick. I am glad that we could accommodate you and that we were a good value for your trip. Our rooms were and have been recently renovated, thank you very much for noticing.
The staff here is one of the most invaluable amenities we can offer and I am incredibly proud and fortunate to know each and every one of them. I am pleased to hear that you had the opportunity to meet a few of them and that they were just as pleasant as ever.
I hope that you have the chance to come back and visit us the next time you are in town. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please let us know if there is anything that we may improve upon to make your next trip even more exceptional. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope to see you again!

Been to Days Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!