“Excellent value, renovated rooms.” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Frederick
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5646 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704   |
Ranked #9 of 21 hotels in Frederick
ELGIN
“Excellent value, renovated rooms.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This hotel was much better than I anticipated. I was looking for value, as we were visiting my parents while their house was being renovated. What I found was an amazing experience for the cost. From the outside it looked like any other Days Inn, but the room was recently renovated and very clean. The bed was more like one I had stayed in when I patronized a much pricier hotel chain. Very impressed. My only complaint was the exterior noise, but we just turned the fan up to drown out the road noise.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our motel. We are glad to hear that you was impressed with our renovated room and hope that you will return. Again thank you for your review.

200 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Clyde
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have stayed at this Days Inn several times in the last 2 years. It appears that our room this visit may have been re-done because it looked much more appealing and fresh than rooms in the past. Not sure if this is accurate, but it just had a much nicer appearance.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to here that you like our renovated rooms. Thank you for choosing us and return to our motel. We look forward to seeing you in the furture.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed with my wife nice hotel staff was friendly room was okay no hot water beds were decent Orval a nice hotel breakfast needs an upgrade had a fridge and microwave and they smoking rooms that's a big plus also located next to a waffel house that's also a plus

• Stayed September 2012
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Myself and the staff are glad that we could accomodate you and your wife. We appreciate your positive feedback and hope that you will come back to stay with us again soon. Please let us know if there is anything further that we could do to accomodate you better. Again, thank you!
Lawton, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Why did I think I was going to get a great place for 65 bucks? Who's the dummy? I am. I'll be honest. The room was about what I expected. It was fairly clean. I did kill a roach on the morning of our departure. To echo Cyndi253, the staff was great. Here's the deal. Have you ever been to a hotel that people live there? We had a room by the pool in the back. This is where the lifers live. Their dirty, loud kids are going crazy on the playground, and in the pool. Grown people throwing pails of water from the first floor, up to the second floor to get the squatters wet. Construction workers stay there because it's a cheap place to stay. Fortunately I grew up in the inner city, and this wasn't new to me. But, if you had a sheltered life, or come from another country, do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. People were yelling and making noise until one o'clock in the morning. Why??? Because they live there, and they can.

Room Tip: Nothing by the pool
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Cosette P, General Manager at Days Inn Frederick, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to address some of the issues you may have experienced during your stay. I sincerely apologize for the unruliness displayed by some of our other guests. Myself and the staff take these matters very seriously and when they are brought to our attention, we work quickly to remedy them. Upon request and when at all possible, we will either place you in a more quiet section of our property or speak to the guests creating the issue and have it resolved. Our property has a proffesional extermination service that visits monthly and we seldom recieve complaints concerning pest infestation so again, I apologize for your poor experience. I will personally be checking, along with my maintenance department, for the source of the problem and will immediately eradicate it. I am glad to hear that you observed our staff to be accomodating and we would love the opportunity to serve you better in the future. Thank you again for your invaluable feedback and we hope that you are safe in your travels!

Been to Days Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!